Returning to UO after years away - Anyone want to hunt with me?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Phylor

Returning to UO after years away - Anyone want to hunt with me?

Post by Phylor »

Hey all,

I'm finally returning to UO after taking a 5-6 year break. I've played since right before T2A up through ML, and left shortly after Stygian Abyss came out.I played a mix of PvE and PvP - loved doing champ spawns and peerless/doom.

I tried to log in to my old Demise account but seem to have forgot the password (I've tried probably 20 different passwords. I have no clue what it is.)- so looks like I'll be starting over :-/

I'm currently looking for people or a group to go hunting with (Peerless, doom, whatever) to help me get suited up rapidly so I can jump back into the action! A player I met gave me some basic LRC pieces so I can train some skills - I'm currently working on a necro/mage and plan on working on an ABC archer and eventually a Sampire once I get up and running.

If you are interested in helping me out and letting me hunt with you, please let me know!
Amish Hammer likes this.
Brad

Re: Returning to UO after years away - Anyone want to hunt with me?

Post by Brad »

When you get in game page a GM and they might be able to help you out with your passwords. Worth a shot.
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Uoh sucks
Exillion likes this.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Phylor wrote: I'm currently looking for people or a group to go hunting with (Peerless, doom, whatever) to help me get suited up rapidly !
If you ever find the hunting place for to suit up quickly. Let me know, Im in.

Btw, pm me your char(s) ingame.. when our path cross, my house space will increase. I even think we could buy you a house near mine for your early storage..
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Opywang wrote:
BannerBruce wrote:UoH is abut 6 month old guild that Demise has killed 5 time over
You keep accusing Demise of killing your guild. I don't think that's possible. :shock:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

april0395 wrote:
Opywang wrote:
BannerBruce wrote:UoH is abut 6 month old guild that Demise has killed 5 time over
You keep accusing Demise of killing your guild. I don't think that's possible. :shock:
Funny that Demise is apparently killing his guild, 5 times over at that. Should make you feel stupid opy knowing people are running around solo accomplishing more than you can with a guild and in less time.
To the OP do not join UoH you're better off playing alone
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Phylor, If you need a house let me know, I will design it and build it for you free of charge. as for the hunting, if you ever need someone to hunt with just ask around, or message me, I might join in an help out.
Discord: Amish#1299
Phylor likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

also, welcome back to demise
Phylor likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

there is nWo,Hz,KvG,ReQ
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Phylor

Post by Phylor »

Amish Hammer wrote:Phylor, If you need a house let me know, I will design it and build it for you free of charge. as for the hunting, if you ever need someone to hunt with just ask around, or message me, I might join in an help out.
If you know of any good housing areas please let me know! I have about 60k, most given to me from another playing helping me out and the rest from farming swoops (I'm so tired of swoops haha) so I can't place anything big yet but would love to get an 18x18 eventually. Will definitely take some time to get some gold flowing in though!
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Phylor wrote:If you know of any good housing areas please let me know! I have about 60k, most given to me from another playing helping me out and the rest from farming swoops (I'm so tired of swoops haha) so I can't place anything big yet but would love to get an 18x18 eventually. Will definitely take some time to get some gold flowing in though!
I can place it down for you and build it for you, its kinda a hobby. Let me know what Facet you want it in. just message me and give me some details and ill make it for ya.
EnEffetGile likes this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Opywang wrote:UoH is recruiting player for spawning if you are into spawning P.M. me.

if you join allegiances with opywang and uoh, your uogamers demise experience will be bad. Opywang is a well known cry baby. good luck joining forces with this guy.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Phylor

Post by Phylor »

Opywang wrote:
BannerBruce wrote:Uoh sucks
UoH is not legendary guild like Hz, or ReQ. UoH is abut 6 month old guild that Demise has killed 5 time over, and now it's being revived again, and hopefully we can catch up with Hz, and ReQ.
Honestly, I don't care about how "elite" or not a guild is - or what equipment they run with or whatever nonsense everyone else seems to be focused on. I've joined guilds on previous servers that started as 5 people getting wrecked at each spawn and grew into 40+ member guild who was owning all the spawns just from the determination and teamwork involved. Every guildmate was taken care of in a fair and balanced way and people loved it.

My primary goal here is to find a group of individuals who will enjoy doing peerless/spawns/gauntlets while working together to develop each other. After all, a guild is as strong as it's weakest members... I don't have any active plans on joining a guild yet - I haven't been around the server long enough to form an opinion, so I don't know what direction I will go. I do know, however, that I want no part of any guild that blames everyone else for their shortcomings rather than accepting a challenge head-on and working together to overcome whatever barriers are in their way.

The blaming Demise on the "death" of your guild 5 times over is total bullshit. If your guild has failed that many times over, maybe it's time to reevaluate your leadership skills and guild structure and figure out what's working and what's not - but admitting constant failure but blaming the shortcomings on others isn't exactly a great sales pitch for recruiting members.
Loler

Post by Loler »

his guild failed because he tries to go against the norm. then when he fails he complains. everyone told him how to spawn, and how to succeed. but be made up lies about being able to solo oaks on osi with a discord tamer which is 100% a lie and he never did.

opy is a liar and a shitter who will never accomplish anything in his life. he abuses disability for being deaf and refuses to work irl. hes trash.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I'm sorry your thread turned into this. Welcome to Demise. :D
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.