Returning to UO after years away - Anyone want to hunt with me?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Phylor

Re: Returning to UO after years away - Anyone want to hunt with me?

Post by Phylor »

Loler wrote:his guild failed because he tries to go against the norm. then when he fails he complains. everyone told him how to spawn, and how to succeed. but be made up lies about being able to solo oaks on osi with a discord tamer which is 100% a lie and he never did.

opy is a liar and a shitter who will never accomplish anything in his life. he abuses disability for being deaf and refuses to work irl. hes trash.

Well, I could tell he passes the blame of his in-game failures onto others rather than accepting his shortcomings and working to improve - definitely not a great first impression on his part. However, I don't feel bringing his personal life into this is warranted. It's just pixels, leave real life nonsense out of it.
Maloskies and april0395 like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I agree, opy is a hard one to deal with sometimes, but always trying to bring in his personal life to bring him down on a video game forum is pretty low.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Opywang, Tempest and Phylor like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Loler wrote:his guild failed because he tries to go against the norm. then when he fails he complains. everyone told him how to spawn, and how to succeed. but be made up lies about being able to solo oaks on osi with a discord tamer which is 100% a lie and he never did.

opy is a liar and a shitter who will never accomplish anything in his life. he abuses disability for being deaf and refuses to work irl. hes trash.
Cut the shit - asshole.

Stay on topic or get off this thread.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Phylor likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

he brought his personal life into it when he posted years ago on the forums that he refuses to work because he already makes 8$ an hour basically on disability and its not worth even looking for a job for only 1$ more and having that much stress. he only have so many heart beats and all.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I solod oaks on osi and on here before the changes. And you never solod it on a disco tamer.

Also you are the same child you were 8 years ago
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Thats not how spawns work lol hahaha
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

You would have all pixies up and still be lvl 1 if you only killef shadow wisps on osi. Your bull shit lies are wrong
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Loler wrote:You would have all pixies up and still be lvl 1 if you only killef shadow wisps on osi.
Not at Spirituality on OSI and not at the Weald on OSI
At both spawns you can kill shadow wisps to get to the 2nd tier and there will still be shadow wisps left
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Shallan likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:
Bama believe me about soloing Lord Oak on OSI she told me she has done it herself as well.
Bama does not believe you because your stories of doing Oaks solo has changed many times

Bama never said she has done it herself

Bama has never had a bard/tamer on OSI

Bama could get the champ to pop on OSI but Bama could never kill Lord Oaks solo on OSI

Bama told you that it is easier to do Oaks in Spirituality on OSI because on OSI there is a random red candle start that until recently there wasn't one on Demise

Bama told you that if the red candle start was 4 red candles the 4th tier was easy when you also used Valor

Bama told you there was less kill required to get candles on OSI

Bama also told you that if you keep trolling, Bama would track you down and kick you in the gonads

Bama is going to add that if you misquote Bama again your gonads will suffer the same fate
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
EnEffetGile and Shallan like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:
You told me on OSI you can do Lord oak.
I told you (and anyone else who read my post)

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 792#p17063

Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:Hi there!
Hi Opy

If you are serious about "fixing" the champ spawns on Demise to be more in line with OSI I will help you

If all you really want to do is troll and troll and troll I will track you down and kick you in the gonads
Either help or stop posting about this.

I will go on OSI with you and do candle counts and as we do them we can try and get some idea of the spawn radius as we go from tier to tier.(2 birds one stone)

Yes there are a few differences between Demise and OSI
Spawn area size as the spawn progresses is one

I honestly think that the kill amounts are close between the 2 (I did a lot of kill/candle counting with I P Knightly many years ago)

Here is a problem for spawns on Demise compared to OSI
The non Felucca spawns on Demise are much harder to do (spawn kill wise) compared to OSI because on Demise those spawns always have a zero red candle start.
While on OSI they always have a (random) red candle start of 2 or 3 or 4 which when you get to the 4th tier on OSI you may only have to get 1 red candle to pop the champ which makes a huge difference because you have less to kill on tier 4

Oaks Champ
On OSI this champ can be done and the person or people doing it can finish it and not have negative karma (even solo) when they are done.
On OSI the max amount of karma you can have is higher than on Demise (I think this is an update past the Demise cutoff)
On OSI you hardly ever have to kill anything in the first 3 tiers that will make you lose karma
Add in a (random) 4 red candle start plus a Valor at the end karma is not an issue

So yes you are correct Opy that on OSI the Oaks champ and the other non Felucca champs are easier to do compared to Demise because there is less total kills needed

Anyway non Felucca champ spawns on OSI and the (random) red candle start
Since I can only upload 3 screen shots per post (I must be doing something wrong)

Chiv_1-8_07.13.jpg

Chiv_1-8_07.22.jpg

Chiv_1-8_07.29.jpg
Last edited by Bama on February 2nd, 2017, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Woah woah woah guys! Listen new player opywang is annoying on forums buti bet his guild would be a breath of fresh air and more fun to play with than req or hz.

Opy listen man you left out the two guilds with the most skilled players nWo and KVG. If you took your guild and made it automated you would be just like hz. Once you have all the gear in the game and you still lose you will be like req.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Phylor, Sorry your post became like this, people dont keep on topic here, this is kinda how the forums roll now. Lots of trolls and trash talk, but there are some times when it actually stays on point.
Discord: Amish#1299
EnEffetGile likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

notice how few shadow wisps there were left over at the end? you were searching for wisps. had you continued there would be all pixies 0 wisps. you wouldnt have gotten another red candle cause you had to run so far to find new wisps. like i said you wouldnt pass lvl 1 that way.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Amish Hammer wrote:Phylor, Sorry [...] Lots of trolls and trash [.. ]on point.
This is the reason why when I see less then 5% of someone post to be relevant I see a lot of the following on a thread. (Sometime is 0%)

Bama likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Since the first day I met Opy on the shard about a year ago he talks about Lord Oak champ everyday lol
Phylor wrote: I'm currently looking for people or a group to go hunting with (Peerless, doom, whatever) to help me get suited up rapidly so I can jump back into the action!
UoH doesn't hunt Peerless and Doom. They are doing only spawns.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131