Returning to UO after years away - Anyone want to hunt with me?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Phylor

Re: Returning to UO after years away - Anyone want to hunt with me?

Post by Phylor »

I'm not sure what happened, but all I did was ask if someone would want to hunt with me and now I have like 3 pages of vomit...

What the hell is going on right now? Is this real life?
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Amish Hammer and Phylor like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Sorry about your thread have to call opywang out on his shit, he's a compulsive liar.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Phylor wrote:I'm not sure what happened, but all I did was ask if someone would want to hunt with me and now I have like 3 pages of vomit...

You joined up when there was a major change to spawns, any hint of any discussion of spawn on this forum, you'll get a few pages of people's opinions on the sort. I would suggest checking out luna, or just roam around in dungeons, see if you find anyone. I know D*A is a pretty cool guild, L%C as well, just ask around in luna, im sure you'll find someone.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Phylor wrote:I'm not sure what happened, but all I did was ask if someone would want to hunt with me and now I have like 3 pages of vomit...

LOL
Brad

Post by Brad »

Best way to hunt/spawn is by trial and error, we can give suggestions but at the end of the day it's whatever feels best for yourself. If you do that within a group of people, even better. Like Malo said, L%C and D*A are both good guilds to find your bearings.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

L%C isnt recruiting right now, but that doesn't mean you cant hunt with us.
Discord: Amish#1299
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

you know what... You seen the vomit, you seen the thread and whatever is going on... Even I aint too sure and if I think I am, I wonder if I should take pills to get back my sanity...

Advices ?

Dont join a guild..
Hell, Make your own called something like 'LFG'.
Go hunt in place and meet ppl.
Join them and make friends
Dont get involve with the retardation going on where everyone puke in each other mouth to tell the other he taste worse then the last one that puked in his mouth.

Just have fun!
Phylor likes this.