Candle counting script illegal?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Cimber

Re: Candle counting script illegal?

Post by Cimber »

Opywang wrote:
Tanya wrote:
Opywang wrote:it's fluntion up, and down it get around 10 then back to 5.

Seriously why is everybody against me? If you are against the poor then your for the rich. You guys are no different than the government that attack the poverty.

OSI is hella easier, and more stable than Demise. Demise is 1,000,000 time harder than OSI. OSI has more players, but Demise doesn't because it's too hard, and everything is flawed. If they would just kindly follow OSI then Demise would have more happy players, and more players would stay.
If you like so much OSI and don't like Demise, why you don't play OSI??? I can't understand this...
With your 16 hours free time every day you can be in a very short time the richest player on the shard.
It looks like you don't want to be rich! You want to stay poor and complain how the game is not fair, Hz, champs, and so on
Because I've been leading guild for a long time, and also I've been playing demise for 7 years, but every time I play Demise it does nothing, but make me quit.

Now I am back, and leading once again, and I am just putting my own 2 cent in to show y'all your errors why this shard sucks so bad. This is my longest that I've been able to withstand this miserable shard, and I am gonna put my energy into trying to fix this shard instead of quitting, and hopefully it'll happen so I can finally stay, and enjoy this game.
So how much shittier does it have to get before u quit? You have the whole shard griefing you and those that were once loyal bashing you. Just leave...
Thoth

Post by Thoth »

Osi never recovered from the patch that killed factions back in 2012. And fel has not much value for the people that play... as for 100 people doing spawns, Atl the most populated shard you may get 100 people online at once at peak hours. and a zerg guild would be 5people pvping. every others shard is a ghost town.
An Elemental likes this.
rhasce

Post by rhasce »

After 4 months of playing I still can only beat coon without dying 100 times, lol if you dont have 6 - 8 hours a day to play demise, you may as well quit. PS: (Please dont ban me :) im just saying cause I starting to see why a lot of players just left demise and went to that other shard :( really good ppl.) I decide to stay here cause of nostalgia, I used to play back in the day with old staff, it was the best and greates, now Im starting to see Opy point, either play 8 hours a day, or just give up, I been trying to convince several of my friends but they just wont play demise cause they say is too much, and most ppl that plays UO are in an age where they have full time jobs :(, Im hoping to see a difference in a few months and Im been patient, I hope I can really get better before I quit again :) and it is nothing but Hz seems to have a bit of they can break the rules and noo ne else can kind of thing going on. IDK.
Thoth

Post by Thoth »

Sound good minus the lag, Opywang for president
Lady

Post by Lady »

And why don't you open a shard urself and bring your 20k players there? Balance it and make it the Opy style you want?
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:Our guild UoH are loosing member faster than it can be replace, but we're slowly growing, and we're replacing players as fast as we're loosing them.
Lol wut?
ortiz and Anthony File like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Quit throwing noobs into Fel spawns straight from New Haven, maybe you're making them lose interest by sending them needlessly to their death constantly.
ortiz and Tanya like this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Opywang wrote:
[5:26:43 AM] Opywang: We've master making gold on this game.
[5:26:54 AM] Opywang: We're great at making 1kk an hour.

And yet you complain about the cost of a GTOT that goes for 3KK?

Opywang wrote: I've sit at New Haven bank, and recruit every new players that log in, suit them up, and did everything I could to get them to play, but they quickly lose interest, and quit. Never before I've seen players quit that fast, or this bad anywhere!
Maybe they leave because of all the negativity you spew have you thought about that?

Opywang wrote:
I can play any server anywhere, and become successful I am probably one of the world top best recruiter. .

Just go!

[quote="Opywang"

I can join a shard that has 10 population, and I can start up a guild, and I can get it up to around 30 players, and they all would be active, and none of them would be quitting.

[/quote]

Yes we know you can do it anywhere but here!!
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Anthony File wrote:Quit throwing noobs into Fel spawns straight from New Haven, maybe you're making them lose interest by sending them needlessly to their death constantly.
LOL I told him this a half year ago when we first time met!
Also I can add, stop throwing noobs into Oaks spawn!
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Indika

Post by Indika »

Did you guys ever think for a second maybe he's secretly really good at trolling and he has actually been trolling you guys this whole time?

Just a thought because after reading this guys posts it's hard to believe someone actually believes all that shit he says...
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

Opywang wrote: OSI has more players, but Demise doesn't because it's too hard

++++++++++
ortiz likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Ever since I have been in Opywangs skype chat, I have seen a common relation between arguments between the guildmembers and the Legendary Opywang himself.

99% of the people in the chat have voiced their opinion all in favor of PROTECTING their spawn against raids, and that 1% seems to be Opywang forcing his guildies to give up scrolls instead of defending for them. I actually defended a spawn for them, and Opy got FURIOUS because I killed 2 people that were trying to raid, instead of attacking the boss.

Maybe if you listen to the people that you recruit, instead of kicking them when they voice an opposing opinion, you might have people willing to help your cause instead of boycotting/pvping against you.

A good ruler has to be willing to listen to the people if they wish to stay in charge. Power is a nice thing to have, but if you piss enough people off, you'll become a peasant and a new ruler will be appointed.

I hope this sheds some light upon the darkness that precides upon you Opywang. Because if you leave, the forums won't be fun anymore!

Cheers QT.
Last edited by Tempest on October 26th, 2016, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

I've heard a few people say that he gets pissed when people talk about defending spawns... this isnt even optional in fel.. people will come to raid... you will either fight for what you worked for or you will die and eventually get burned out.. that carebear attitude has no place in fel, sorry.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Tempest likes this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Indika wrote:Did you guys ever think for a second maybe he's secretly really good at trolling and he has actually been trolling you guys this whole time?

Just a thought because after reading this guys posts it's hard to believe someone actually believes all that shit he says...
i thought everyone knew it was mb spoofed out
Anthony File wrote:Quit throwing noobs into Fel spawns straight from New Haven, maybe you're making them lose interest by sending them needlessly to their death constantly.
this is horse shit powerscolls are the only way for a new player to acquire items without playing demise for 6 months 24/7. what you gonna do throw a noob in guantlet? i thought you want pvp not professional afk bank sitter. when i start demise ill tell you right now i didnt get free lrc suit hrsk made with scapper, pendit magi, brictches, chaos shield and 100k insurance when you run out of money.
opy hook a lot of people up. Moreover, if you join a guild that suit your spawner char and gives you insurence there is no reason to not be practicing fel spawn.

thing is most pvp on demise is scripted and you got op mount that all noob pissed they have 105-360 point on char. i sure its funny for noob to see 1 mage tank 3 cu a greater dragon and 4 people casting. somehow still manage to cast spells heal cure and remount all in 1 button stroke. i mean really you guys have to use steam loops and also turn on easyuo to run loops too. its dumbest shit i ever seen. if your running 2 scripting programs and hotkeys your not a pvper your a scripting pk. then it come down to, now i gotta get all this perfect gear to compete and survive script attacks. then uo becomes zombie farm with no luck on rng. like me i never got 1 artifact yet from spawn, guantlet, or h-town. its been 4 months wtf? then you dicks try and con me for 500k pbd how about 10kk.
Besa mi culo, puto
Last edited by pimpinez on October 27th, 2016, 4:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
Indika

Post by Indika »

pimpinez wrote:i thought everyone knew it was mb spoofed out
I figured something had to be up because there is simply no way any reasonable adult could actually be serious about all that.

He's just trolling right?