Is afk farming legal or what?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kentares

Re: Is afk farming legal or what?

Post by kentares »

Silent Shadow wrote:
Spazz wrote:I'm trying to have fun and try to gain money. But when I get there, all I see is afk farmers..
and what?
you cannot farm your gold?
you cannot gain your "fun"? (dunno what a fun you can get by gold-farmin :? )
or you are simply jealousing that youll never will gain such amount of gold?
What's your motivation? :|
. :smile:
The Silvertiger and Spazz like this.
rlira

Post by rlira »

I see people killing blood eles for 6 months straight, 24/7 and get away with nothing..... So for what i can see you just need some sort of alarm for when the gms get close to you and you are good, just like all the afk farmers around here.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
Spazz likes this.
Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Silent Shadow wrote:i dont know where are you ,aborted , from - all you haters of "cheating"
youve been come in most automatised game of all times and keep shouting - "cheaters all over arround!!11!"
"they have pvp-scripts!!!i cannot kill that cheater in 200mil suite!! its not fair"
"they have a lot of money!!i havenot nothing!!"
"i wanna kill Oaks solo in 2 hits"
"its not fair!!!11"
i think the loudest ones are those who simply cannot make NOTHING in game (like you know who , named on "Op..")
i wanna say only one to you , f;ckin noobs, play f;ckin Sims or something dimwitted like you are!
and dont spoil the game to all others...
Hello there script-loving dudeski. It's my third day at this server. I started alone and I dont know anybody in here. It is my third day but I have a PvM character, not the best but have a good equipment. I cant PvM and have fun. I'm not jelaous or sth. Its just, I start at demise because all of my countries servers were full of EasyUO-loving, Macro-fetishist pathetic teens. Even in their servers forums there are a lot of EasyUO script and it is totally legal. But I dont like this shit, cuz' It is a role-playing game. I like the wander around, see diffrent places. Cuz' sosaria is pretty big and It's enough for us. But when I'm wandering around, (doesnt matter where I wander) I always see a fuckin' pathetic AFK-FARMER there. And that is ruining my joy. If you think that I am wrong. Let's agree to disagree friend. But they are pathetic.
Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Silent Shadow wrote:
Spazz wrote:I'm trying to have fun and try to gain money. But when I get there, all I see is afk farmers..
and what?
you cannot farm your gold?
you cannot gain your "fun"? (dunno what a fun you can get by gold-farmin :? )
or you are simply jealousing that youll never will gain such amount of gold?
What's your motivation? :|
Sooo you are saying that It's okay to have 349324982309 characters as one person?
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Spazz wrote: cuz' It is a role-playing game. I like the wander around, see diffrent places. Cuz' sosaria is pretty big and It's enough for us.
WHAT? :lol:
and now - listen to me carefully..
Demise IS NOT ROLE-PLAY server!
it is - stadart , mostly pvp server!
go to RP server and cry there
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Silent Shadow wrote:
Spazz wrote: cuz' It is a role-playing game. I like the wander around, see diffrent places. Cuz' sosaria is pretty big and It's enough for us.
WHAT? :lol:
and now - listen to me carefully..
Demise IS NOT ROLE-PLAY server!
it is - stadart , mostly pvp server!
go to RP server and cry there
Yeah just a pick a part and answer that. Great <3
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

id like to say that its about 50% a pvm server 25% are afk people breaking the rules and the other 25% are pvper and bank sitters, but thats just my opinion. Continue arguing now.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Amish Hammer wrote:id like to say that its about 50% a pvm server 25% are afk people breaking the rules and the other 25% are pvper and bank sitters, but thats just my opinion. Continue arguing now.
50% afk, 25/25 pvm/pvp
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Sir op... Greetings and salutations! Unfortunately, the game of uo no matter what server you play has basically become automated to obtain gold/items in order for people to enjoy not grinding while actively playing the game. I'm not saying it's right, but just the way it is. Easyuo is legal here too, and from time to time you will see an euo script on here, but we actually have a far worse program than easyuo. Good luck on your adventures. I just started last night maybe we can do something together, tomorrow evening
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

My character hasn't moved a tile in 8 years.

But I'm totally pressing buttons.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I farm afk on the daylee.

it's not "illegal" until you get caught.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:That why we need to allow auto loot back on uo steam. Player are using easy uo to loot gold afk, and nothing is being done about it.

I don't mind it because gold help economic flourish bag of sending sells for 125k right now. Gold on the game is rare, and I call Uo gold "rare gold" because you can farm gold from monster you'll still get around 100k in raw gold a little over an hour depend where you are at that why I rather farm resource it pays better, and I just ignore the gold.

Somebody said farming wisp in a single day bring 500k in raw gold, and I never thought about running it with 4 account, and it's illegal to run more than 1 account hitting monster I think, and if anybody does that then that person is making 2 million in raw gold in a single day.
Really Opy?
You are worried players are using easyuo
And this bothers you?
Really Opy?
You can lie if you want but the truth is you know that the following is you

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 01dedf749b
You need to have this script AND the script calling it IN THE SAME FOLDER AS EUOX.EXE For it to work. AND the path can't be too long/deep OR on a network drive.
This is a problem with EasyUO 1.5 and it will be fixed.

I'm using window 8.1 and I can't get this to work I've been fooling with this for 3 month, and no avail yet.

I'm using it to gather resource, but I am unable to grab the item that I want.

I put it in folder name easyuo.exe not work. I put it in C drive it not work.

can anybody give me a tuturial, or something please to help me get this to work right.

Here is picture it says C drive/Easy uo/ This is where I put it in, and it's in a folder are there anything I am doing wrong here?

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Opy has been proven to be a stupid fucking liar multiple times.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Tempest likes this.
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

Opy's a dumbass most days but he knows more about what this shard needs than most of you guys. If you can't see how bad this shard has gotten, you don't want to. 400+ online- 350 afk farmers, 25 bank sitters and 25+ actually playing the game. PvP is a bunch of nancies scripting spells and running bots to ruin Demise. Take away the afkr and newbi PvPrs and you got an empty shard.

The spawn changes ya'll hate so much, actually got people out of HW and playing together. Demise is basically a display case- one large WBB for everyone to sit at.
Tempest and Opywang like this.