Where are the bad ass mages?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jackie Moon

Re: Where are the bad ass mages?

Post by Jackie Moon »

Dude I was on a pure mage with 600 skill and you kept running in the house and the last time you came out I destroyed you! Then you blamed it on uchira, and said the melee dexxer hit you from a half screen away. You are weak and yes you talked lots of shit riding ole reefers dick. Like I was saying you died 1v1 do a pure mage with looted deerhat and 600 skill, which means STEAM COULDN'T SAVE YOU, YOU MUST REALLY SUCK AT PVP
ortiz likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Jackie Moon wrote:Dude I was on a pure mage with 600 skill and you kept running in the house and the last time you came out I destroyed you! Then you blamed it on uchira, and said the melee dexxer hit you from a half screen away. You are weak and yes you talked lots of shit riding ole reefers dick. Like I was saying you died 1v1 do a pure mage with looted deerhat and 600 skill, which means STEAM COULDN'T SAVE YOU, YOU MUST REALLY SUCK AT PVP
Dude, don't even go there, everytime i come out of the house to fight you, either Dylan/Havoc/Starlito is there to gank me down.

The last time I've seen uchira in fel was a month ago, so that isn't possible.

Please explain how I am weak when I dirted you 5/6 fights in the pits on a necromage to your tactics mage.

I've never seen you wearing a deermask and the 600skill point excuse isn't valid anymore, so don't even try bringing that shit up here.

Like I said in my previous post, i'll duel for items/gold. Shouldn't be hard for you to win if I really SUCK AT PVP.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I was the guy on a ridge back with a deer mask outside ur Britt house about a month ago lol but don't feel bad I trolled alot of people with that char
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

I who is this person, I'm itching to pass judgment.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Tempest wrote:
Jackie Moon wrote:You were on Hillary clinton and Logan was following us around talking shit and saying I should duel you for suits. Then after 6 fights were I won half of them you said gf and recalled away, I'm sure the screen shots are still on my computer
Never once did I talk any "shit", Don't know where you got that information but, w/e.

I'll duel you for gold/items whenever you want though, i'll even let a gm be the middle-man.

But hey, if you got some hidden-beef with me, speak up and express it before throwing around 1-liners at me when I never knew you had hard feelings over this game. Maybe I dirted you and hurt that ego, other than that I don't know.

I'm not here to argue, but I won't stand for foolishness.
honestly if yall dueling for items dont bother a GM let me hold them :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Jackie Moon likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I wouldn't duel anyone for suits, but I will duel anyone for gold or for items when I have gold if we agree on someone to hold the items during the duel
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Jackie Moon wrote:I wouldn't duel anyone for suits, but I will duel anyone for gold or for items when I have gold if we agree on someone to hold the items during the duel
This weekend, best 2 out of 3 for orny, sash or glads. You pick the jtem.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

With steam and casting being broken, it's a lottery about who applies a lucky mortal strike. Unless they call the miniheal and fireball loops, a real challenge and a badass duel. I don't complain, I say it's a fact that a 1v1 mage dueling system doesn't get along with Demise standards. You can always watch if an enemy does one mistake every 10 minutes, then use your opportunity but from my perspective, it's rather boring than challenging. (Notice: Lolermachine has quite different tactics and does not follow the regular mage rules, he can do a lot without mortal, he seems to be a very challenging opponent)

Before steam and insane macros, there were not many legendary mages.
MB and ID, I remember I would destroy the chinese army with any of them on my side, just 2. vs 10 chinese.

Good ole times.

I will be slapping my face forever because back then I didn't use to record battles. A good 4 years of playing became just memories. But it's okay, when my ping drops from 10k to my stable 350, i will begin another annihilation.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on February 28th, 2017, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

royal kapero2 wrote:With steam and casting being broken, it's a lottery about who applies a lucky mortal strike. Unless they call the miniheal and fireball loops, a real challenge and a badass duel. I don't complain, I say it's a fact that a 1v1 mage dueling system doesn't get along with Demise standards. You can always watch if an enemy does one mistake every 10 minutes, then use your opportunity but from my perspective, it's rather boring than challenging.

Before steam and insane macros, there were not many legendary mages.
MB and ID, I remember I would destroy the chinese army with any of them on my side, just 2. vs 10 chinese.

Good ole times.

I will be slapping my face forever because back then I didn't use to record battles. A good 4 years of playing became just memories. But it's okay, when my ping drops from 10k to my stable 350, i will begin another annihilation.
reefer uses razor, and did the 2v10s involve the introduction of essence of wind?
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You might be right but I didn't see it with my own eyes in game or on video, nor I didn't hear it from my friends. We can blame the different timezones. So basically I can't agree or disagree with you.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

royal kapero2 wrote:You might be right but I didn't see it with my own eyes in game or on video, nor I didn't hear it from my friends. We can blame the different timezones. So basically I can't agree or disagree with you.
I do recalled stories of that from you and mb, but my recollection was that MB just spammed essence of wind when no one knew what it did while you hammered away on dismounted spawners that couldnt cast.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I am refering to much older times, before spellweaving was common, MB was on his necromage pain spiking and casting very basic offesive spells and I was wrecking people with just plain poisonous kryss. Bolas involved half of our kills, but that's it, we didn't overuse anything.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

lol @ dueling on essentially 9fcr

Why don't you guys just run ookla ping tests to the same node and whoever's is lower wins.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

When US mage tells EU mage hes a noob;

US mage (43 ms avg):
https://i.gyazo.com/a74c823cc8379a938af ... 8b4919.mp4

EU mage (With FTTH, 120-140 ms avg):
https://i.gyazo.com/394af4bdcdff147730c ... ac0842.mp4

If you're a mage with 150+ ping on demise, you're not bad, you're a hero.
Loler

Post by Loler »

i ping 120 and do okay.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.