Sup?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Kush Tailored

Re: Sup?

Post by Kush Tailored »

Extremist223 wrote:I used to play this game over a decade ago, and for me too responsibilities caused the game to die out. I'm reinstalling the game now about 13 years later to see if I can spark up a love for the game again. I mean, I always loved the game, even when I didn't play, but now I may have time again. If you would be kind enough to tailor a LRC suit for me I would be so grateful. I couldn't ask for anything more, anything you could spare for a hardcore oldie would be great.

Bro, I can make you an lrc suit and give you some insurance gold.
Discord: Kain#3638
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

Hey Kush, that would be great.
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

Extremist223 wrote:Hey Kush, that would be great.
Give me another 20 minutes to get my lil guys fed and i'll take care of you. We can meet in luna. I'll be on versace.
Discord: Kain#3638
Rauch

Post by Rauch »

Ive become addicted to crafting. Have anything useful for crafters?
Rauch, Miryn, Kiryn, Duke the Don, UL, Bigpusher, Miss Tegan
:stick: :beathorse: :popcorn:
Retartifact

Post by Retartifact »

Extremist223 wrote:my ingame is Extremist or Xtremist. I would really appreciate that, whenever you can.
Try and be available tomorrow evening EST . Ill PM you when I get home from work
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

Okay, what time around?
Kenny

Post by Kenny »

I just figured out why your name sounded familiar, extremist :P

Come to Luna if you still need some gear, it's Nemesis.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

Your name seemed really familiar too! I cant wait to hear everyone's voices! HAha
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Malas castles are very rare to see, too many of them are falling and items are picked up by automatic looting scripts thanks to uosteam, I have always wanted to buy a malas castle, it would be nice to have a corner of my castle to place my darkside bong =] if you decide you'd like to get rid of it to someone who actually understands the value of it please let me know! I have played this game for 15 years and remember also skipping school and other rl events to play some preaos fun!

I do wish you the best of luck to what your future has in store for you!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Stfu Sgt. Slaughter.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Retartifact likes this.