Ajani the scammer?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
bjeb2478

Ajani the scammer?

Post by bjeb2478 »

This is needed to be said! i scammed jeff again! IT WAS SO FUN! thanks again jeff scammed twice the same way what a tool!

But i need to make one thing clear i asked ajani to loan me his suit i give him some shit to hold so he didnt think i would scam him! (too which i did!!!!) ajani has been a royal pain in my ass ask anyone in L%C to confirm that he has! but thankfully ajani done what i asked and loaned me HIS suit.... thanks ajani.

then i passed his suit to my other toon i made called a Stupid Kid! and then proceeded to wait in the vendor mall for dick munch jeff to come and gamble he didn't. so i told ajani who wanted to bet with jeff he can come get shit shit back and ill be in the vendor mall!

2 mins later jeff comes into the vendor mall! FUCKING A!! i then managed to scam jeff posing as ajani for his shit! also i scammed ajani too! i got most of jeff's suit and ALL of ajanis suit!

a friend or 2 said too me that FUCK jeff but ajani dont deserve that and in all honesty yes he is a little shit who annoy's the fuck out of me at the best of times the little shit did at least loan me his shit so i have given him his suit back on the condition that he DOES NOT GAMBLE THAT SHIT AGAIN or i WILL scamm him for real next time!

i cant stress this enough though Little fucking ajani had NOTHING to do with me ripping jeff off! thats my story JEFF THANKS AGAIN BUD and any time ya wana bet again let me know pal! :D
The Silvertiger wrote:Monk's a scammer!? No way!
argile

Re: Ajani the scammer?

Post by argile »

so cool
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Well, this attention seeking tom foolery just reminds me of Lord super douche from s^&p
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Why go through all this trouble for a game?
Discord: Amish#1299
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

bjeb2478 wrote:This is needed to be said! i scammed jeff again! IT WAS SO FUN! thanks again jeff scammed twice the same way what a tool!

But i need to make one thing clear i asked ajani to loan me his suit i give him some shit to hold so he didnt think i would scam him! (too which i did!!!!) ajani has been a royal pain in my ass ask anyone in L%C to confirm that he has! but thankfully ajani done what i asked and loaned me HIS suit.... thanks ajani.

then i passed his suit to my other toon i made called a Stupid Kid! and then proceeded to wait in the vendor mall for dick munch jeff to come and gamble he didn't. so i told ajani who wanted to bet with jeff he can come get shit shit back and ill be in the vendor mall!

2 mins later jeff comes into the vendor mall! FUCKING A!! i then managed to scam jeff posing as ajani for his shit! also i scammed ajani too! i got most of jeff's suit and ALL of ajanis suit!

a friend or 2 said too me that FUCK jeff but ajani dont deserve that and in all honesty yes he is a little shit who annoy's the fuck out of me at the best of times the little shit did at least loan me his shit so i have given him his suit back on the condition that he DOES NOT GAMBLE THAT SHIT AGAIN or i WILL scamm him for real next time!

i cant stress this enough though Little fucking ajani had NOTHING to do with me ripping jeff off! thats my story JEFF THANKS AGAIN BUD and any time ya wana bet again let me know pal! :D
Good job. You are now a piece of shit on a video game. Kill yourself bud
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Bankers!!!!

Where are those bankers!!!!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
bjeb2478

Post by bjeb2478 »

zulu2401 wrote:
bjeb2478 wrote:This is needed to be said! i scammed jeff again! IT WAS SO FUN! thanks again jeff scammed twice the same way what a tool!

Shit Zulu called me a piece of shit on a video game now i know i done some thing bad im so sorry Zulu please forgive me!
The Silvertiger wrote:Monk's a scammer!? No way!
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

bjeb2478 wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:

Shit Zulu called me a piece of shit on a video game now i know i done some thing bad im so sorry Zulu please forgive me!
You still suck.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

does this guy you always scam have something for free for me?
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433