Spellweavers at Brit Bank

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Spellweavers at Brit Bank

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: Yes let's go ahead and complain it isn't easy enough for people to get a focus. It's already been moved from sanctuary to goddamn guard zone. Stfu
The plus 1 focus level was never suppose to be in Sanctuary to begin with. It was put there accidentally along with being able to recall/gate to and from there .......... talk about easy
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

we used to have to pay 10k and run threw prism of light to get ours on osi :(
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

And then when they had the design WBB contest it was added to all WBBs
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Yes let's go ahead and complain it isn't easy enough for people to get a focus. It's already been moved from sanctuary to goddamn guard zone. Stfu
The plus 1 focus level was never suppose to be in Sanctuary to begin with. It was put there accidentally along with being able to recall/gate to and from there .......... talk about easy
Well... Fuck yuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:
Bama wrote:
Well... Fuck yuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quiet you shaved ape
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares

Post by kentares »

Bama likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:im sorry lord mb i thought the spell was arcane focus :( and i also didnt give a courtesy @ for injournal :(
If it makes you feel better I didn't notice and have been trying to cast a spell that doesn't exist all day if people have been prompting me.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Loler wrote:im sorry lord mb i thought the spell was arcane focus :( and i also didnt give a courtesy @ for injournal :(
You gonna suck his dick now? I hear he let's Hz do it for both reward and punishment
Loler

Post by Loler »

Now? everyone in kvg said i lived in his basement and already do this.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Bump... Got my weavers in fel. Running the aforementioned macros. Only Luke the Drifter will cast arcane circle upon uttering 'focus please'

For those scared of fel. If you see a red character just spam 'guards focus please' until you have your focus and are safely back in tram. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Bump!

There should enough weavers at tram Brit to get a skill focus with just 1 player. Also, uttering the words "focus please" will have a 100 skill cast arcane circle for you. :D
Selling List & Vendor