Checking out Demise again.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Nucklez

Checking out Demise again.

Post by Nucklez »

So, I've taken quite a long vacation from UO. I played Demise quite a while back, can't remember how long ago. I eventually just logged in to refresh my house, until I logged in and it was gone. At that point I just quit. Now, i'm checking it all out again. It's quite fun trying to figure out where I left off, and what I lost in the IDOC. I forgot how much this old game has to offer, and why I was addicted for over a decade. Basically I've rebuilt my house, trying to remember how I made any gold here, wondering why wasn't I wearing my GTOTs or have them in the bank. I did something with BODs, but don't remember exactly what I did, so researching those again. Looks like we have Fletching and saw quests or something now. I also lost about four soul stones, only one I remember was Peacemaking...

My two mains are a Necro Tamer and a Sampire. I also have two characters full of crafter skills, and going to build an ABC archer. My old one was one I made using my wife's account that I no longer have access to since she want to play again as well. :)
Chacal

Re: Checking out Demise again.

Post by Chacal »

Welcome back, Nucklez.
Hope you stick with us.
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Nucklez wrote:So, I've taken quite a long vacation from UO. I played Demise quite a while back, can't remember how long ago. I eventually just logged in to refresh my house, until I logged in and it was gone. At that point I just quit. Now, i'm checking it all out again. It's quite fun trying to figure out where I left off, and what I lost in the IDOC. I forgot how much this old game has to offer, and why I was addicted for over a decade. Basically I've rebuilt my house, trying to remember how I made any gold here, wondering why wasn't I wearing my GTOTs or have them in the bank. I did something with BODs, but don't remember exactly what I did, so researching those again. Looks like we have Fletching and saw quests or something now. I also lost about four soul stones, only one I remember was Peacemaking...

My two mains are a Necro Tamer and a Sampire. I also have two characters full of crafter skills, and going to build an ABC archer. My old one was one I made using my wife's account that I no longer have access to since she want to play again as well. :)
Nucklez from LoH? Leegin's guild? Your wife was Artemis?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Nucklez likes this.
Nucklez

Post by Nucklez »

april0395 wrote: Nucklez from LoH? Leegin's guild? Your wife was Artemis?
Actually, yes. How in the world do you remember that? :) Artimis is the ABC archer I built on her account, and why I need to make my own now. I think Leegin left around the same time I did. I think our houses IDOC about the same time. He actually left LoH and left it to me. How have you been?!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I liked leegin. wb, buddy.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Nucklez likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:I liked leegin. wb, buddy.
Leegin is/was Kicker of Assets right?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Nucklez wrote:
april0395 wrote: Nucklez from LoH? Leegin's guild? Your wife was Artemis?
Actually, yes. How in the world do you remember that? :) Artimis is the ABC archer I built on her account, and why I need to make my own now. I think Leegin left around the same time I did. I think our houses IDOC about the same time. He actually left LoH and left it to me. How have you been?!
I've no idea how I even remembered Artimis. I have a horrible memory, usually. I've been okay, just basically running a potion shop and occasionally playing. Welcome back!! :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Nucklez

Post by Nucklez »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I liked leegin. wb, buddy.
Leegin is/was Kicker of Assets right?
Yup, that would be him. He was a cool guy.