The shard

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: The shard

Post by Loler »

Imbuing kills servers, coming from an imbuing server which had 300 active members before it was added and now has 10
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
MaZa likes this.
Noir

Post by Noir »

Not to mention the VVV ( http://www.uoguide.com/Vice_vs_Virtue ) which makes it much easier to get the items and stimulates the PVP and not the farm.
Noir

Post by Noir »

Loler wrote:Imbuing kills servers, coming from an imbuing server which had 300 active members before it was added and now has 10
Of course, 95% of these accounts are farming...
Loler

Post by Loler »

On the server with 300 it wasnt 95% farming. It was maybe 10%. The server had alot of blocks for afk farming that was playerbase not online count
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
bjeb2478

Post by bjeb2478 »

@alvin listen fat harry potter, i have may have scammed for some of my items but at least i did not fucking buy them all. love you always. mr tolfer xxxxxx
The Silvertiger wrote:Monk's a scammer!? No way!
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Faction arties could do a lot to get people in pvp suits and bring down the cost of the arties and stuff that cost a fortune. While still maintaining balance in the pvp scene
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Fat harry potter hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
bjeb2478 likes this.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Afk checks won't fix economy because it is a very tedious and time consuming task for the staff, and also because it won't stop people doing it anyway.

Also a huge problem with demise is it that there is no new content or weapons/armors tiers, so once you got geared you don't have any reason to keep spending gold.
Honestly I think the only way you can effectively run a shard like this one with a healthy economy is wiping it every couple years.

And as gold sink the only thing it seems to work are the rare dyes, but we don't even have those, so.
bjeb2478

Post by bjeb2478 »

if they do a gold sink then noone will have any money to spend which will bring the prices of EVERYTHING even if it is only for a short time down
The Silvertiger wrote:Monk's a scammer!? No way!
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I mean I'd love to see the stuff made by gms past be wiped off the server. Shit pumpkins running around in a 100% admin made perfect god suit. (Not thst it helps him be good at pvp cause he's still shit) but the fact there are perfect admin made gear on the server is an issue.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Add NPC for selling BRSK, HW saw, Gold, Verite and Valorite hammers and maybe this is a good idea for gold sink?
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Problem with that idea is then you deter people from using the crafting options that are there for them + the established players who are incredibly wealthy and have been here forever dominate and flood the market with those and not only gain the advantage but then decrease the value of the people farming them via bods to make money to get started.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Tanya wrote:Add NPC for selling BRSK, HW saw, Gold, Verite and Valorite hammers and maybe this is a good idea for gold sink?
sorry, that's a terrible idea, you do gold sink by selling players cosmetic stuff, not high end gear.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The only way to fix the economy is by the player base actively dropping prices. For instance: pof's have dropped in price.

If people want to fix the economy quit being greedy. It now takes less time to farm a gold skull than it used to. It's all just a matter of someone putting in the effort. Staff don't need to make another gold sink. Players need to quit being greedy.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Chacal, ortiz and Frasier like this.
isterico

Post by isterico »

pof will be soon at 5k each or less. as any other osi style server.
now, they are stucking in the vendors.

players pool is growing. there are many transferts from other servers.

for my opinion, is because the staff isn't active as players. and i love it (but not for afk farming. about that, the staff should be more active), i just saw many servers destroyed by a too much active staff.

i really hope that demise will be in future the main international server worldwide.
(100kk for an orny is ok for my opinion. just, go to doom and drop it.)

what i like of demise after 1 month of really nerdy gaming? the freedom.

m2cents