Making a necro/tamer need help

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tension

Making a necro/tamer need help

Post by Tension »

this is what i came up with something like this for skills:

115 anmal lore
106 taming
115 magery
100 necro
115 resist
115 spirit speak
100 vet

could trade resist for eval n vet for anat to get dmg with magery n defesne n all that from what i read i dunno i just wanna make a necro tamer straight up cuz i think wither does more dmg than thunderstorm. n what for stats if i cant afford stat scroll someone said have 150 int no matter what is this true for spell dmg? i dont rly know what im doing but i know i got my taming almost to 106 lol
Alhimikut

Re: Making a necro/tamer need help

Post by Alhimikut »

Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Tension

Post by Tension »

ive read that forum very informative but im shooting to make a necro mage with no weaving i think maybe just carry soulstone to switch out resist for eval for mage spell dmg or just do 115 eval with 100 resist n switch resist for vet when pet dies or something i dunno guess ill play with it.. i had a a few years ago when i first got on demise n he had a necro tamer didnt use weaving he was very efficient.. champs, doom bosses, all that.. im not sure how he did his skills n what not tho
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tension wrote:ive read that forum very informative but im shooting to make a necro mage with no weaving i think maybe just carry soulstone to switch out resist for eval for mage spell dmg or just do 115 eval with 100 resist n switch resist for vet when pet dies or something i dunno guess ill play with it.. i had a a few years ago when i first got on demise n he had a necro tamer didnt use weaving he was very efficient.. champs, doom bosses, all that.. im not sure how he did his skills n what not tho
Drop vet for eval. Drop necro for weaving. Use wraith form scrolls. Lots of SDI and 4/6 casting on your suit. Wither will only out damage t storm against shit that has no cold resist
Tension

Post by Tension »

can you list the skills n base totals n maybe base stats too plz :D need a visual i suck at uo lol
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tension wrote:100 resist n switch resist for vet when pet dies or something
You are aware that you can only use your soul stones to switch skills

1 when you are no longer under the heat of battle

2 when you are in a safe log out area such as an inn or your house or a house where you are a friend or co owner

Just saying
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

When it comes to spawns, spellweaving is a must... much higher range of dmg.. much faster dmg.. also more dmg from arcane empowerment, ultra heal from renewel and if you have not vet.. then gift of life is a must...
While having no necro and not using wither may work for an experienced player in a group.. when playing solo you just need wither when not enough mobs around or at higher tier..
My advice.. dont fight the current.. you ain't getting anywhere. Anything different from the established build is custom and more likely to weaken you than make you stronger
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Tension

Post by Tension »

my head hurts lol i got taming n lore done anyways now to contemplate what amount of what skills so spellweaving, necro, spirit speak, magery, eval .. make a seperate char for vet am i about right hmm n i guess 130 int is gonna have to be enough for now 150 int cant make that much a difference
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

there you have it ;) now learn to use all those skills together.. find a pvm build... PM Tanya... he can get you sorted :)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Tension wrote:my head hurts lol i got taming n lore done anyways now to contemplate what amount of what skills so spellweaving, necro, spirit speak, magery, eval .. make a seperate char for vet am i about right hmm n i guess 130 int is gonna have to be enough for now 150 int cant make that much a difference
This is my new char I made last month:
my char.jpg
my char.jpg (101.23 KiB) Viewed 3181 times
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Tension

Post by Tension »

thanks for the visual Tanya :) i suppose ill try n match yours best i can n play with it
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Fuck spawning without resists. You get mana drained and paralyzed a million times not to mention poison never fails on you. Drop necro for resists and use wraith form scrolls. Much more effective until you do something like oaks you really don't need wither at all
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tension wrote:thanks for the visual Tanya :) i suppose ill try n match yours best i can n play with it
Most of us don't even use gaming and lore for spawns. Once you bond a cu sidhe taming is no longer needed. It tanks almost anything so you can free up 220 skill points easily. If you're doing doom or other shit though taming is handy
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

As i said.. an experienced pvp group spawner may not need necro.. and they deffienetely don't need taming/lore to do low tier spawns but as a younger player this is a good choice of template
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Tension

Post by Tension »

im having trouble taming a cu lol.. so your saying soulstone taming n lore aftert i bond a cu, n make a necro weaver mage basically which would be .. mage eval necro ss weaving resist anat am i correct
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.