Why is some exploits allowed?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Why is some exploits allowed?

Post by Bama »

Anyway if the Staff wants to go OSI like but better fine but until they do
Having a pet that requires taming and lore to control it and not having those skills and being able to ride it is not an exploit
A'A'A_9-18_08.21-1.jpg
A'A'A_9-18_08.21-1.jpg (200.57 KiB) Viewed 1358 times
A'A'A_9-18_08.21-2.jpg
A'A'A_9-18_08.21-2.jpg (185.24 KiB) Viewed 1358 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger and Spok like this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Bama wrote:Anyway if the Staff wants to go OSI like but better fine but until they do
Having a pet that requires taming and lore to control it and not having those skills and being able to ride it is not an exploit

A'A'A_9-18_08.21-1.jpgA'A'A_9-18_08.21-2.jpg

Hey princess can you go and die, and watch the pet no longer follow you? Until you give the follow command of course ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Fethers
Demise Staff Member [Retired]

Post by Fethers »

Ok, so at this point I'm going to lock this thread.

I've already made it clear that the staff team is aware of this and are reading all your topics, and its been thoroughly documented how it works on live servers so at this point its really just a few people having a pissing match with each other.

As to staff taking the time to reply to every request, I don't think you realize how many PMs people like Eos or Selene get, and while I am a part of most discussions regarding potential changes I do not have access to the code, I don't write updates so its really not my place to speak on them.

I will say however that if you discuss things in a calm and rational manner like an adult you're much more likely to get a response. If and when someone inevitably attempts to veer the topic off course, if you make the conscious decision to not feed into it and simply ignore it you may find that in time the forums become a much less toxic place and maybe even attract some new players to the shard.

No one except the for handful of people that are actively arguing with each other wants to read a 9 page thread of people arguing with each other.

Have a wonderful day :D
Fethers
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.