cant see to get into solen hive..

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tension

cant see to get into solen hive..

Post by Tension »

i cant seem to get into solen hive it looks like all cave floor instead of the black hole thingy, i think maybe from tree stump thing. im not sure :/ anyone know how to fix it i need to tame a blue beatle cuz someone killed mine :(
The Silvertiger

Re: cant see to get into solen hive..

Post by The Silvertiger »

There should be a black tree you can click on.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tension

Post by Tension »

solen.jpg
solen.jpg (73.51 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
The Silvertiger

Get a new client that one isn't working for you. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tension

Post by Tension »

u mean just dl a client.exe file somewhere, you got a link by chance? :)
Tension

Post by Tension »

im going to run uopatch n let it run maybe that will fix n tree hack will be no more :/ i kinna like it but if its gonna mess up solen then im good with trees lol
Tension

Post by Tension »

solen2.jpg
solen2.jpg (63.44 KiB) Viewed 1399 times
Tension

Post by Tension »

there you are solen hive :) .. prob gonna miss tree hack if i start pvp again tho lol but updating to 7.0.59.5 n all the new osi files worked just got trees again etc maybe im not savvy enough to be messing with the modded client stuff haha :D
The Silvertiger

Tension wrote:there you are solen hive :) .. prob gonna miss tree hack if i start pvp again tho lol but updating to 7.0.59.5 n all the new osi files worked just got trees again etc maybe im not savvy enough to be messing with the modded client stuff haha :D
There's a client out that already has the trees hacked and a lot of other client mods that are useful for PvP/the game in general. You just have to ignore or edit all the Hz jargon.

Here's 3 different ones:
http://hz.tehomgpwn.com/viewforum.php?f=16
Selling List & Vendor

Tension

Post by Tension »

ill check into them thanks n i dunno if i should've updated im lagging horribly now, maybe my isp today not sure :/