gravedigger

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
raptor-

Re: gravedigger

Post by raptor- »

Alvin wrote:
raptor- wrote:im sure you all noticed kvg figured out what we were doing and without bitching instantly joined us when 2 opposing guilds are doing the same thing there may be a reason why maybe next year they wont spawn such a top end item in trammel its just asking for a disaster
Maybe they will just finally fix the broken mechanics of stacking wild-fires...
maybe we will just thunderstorm then... lol you realize theres 100 ppl on one screen and on top of that this boss spawns mobs that instantly die which throttles everyone in the area ofc ppl are going to freeze up
Josh

Post by Josh »

raptor- wrote:im sure you all noticed kvg figured out what we were doing and without bitching instantly joined us when 2 opposing guilds are doing the same thing there may be a reason why maybe next year they wont spawn such a top end item in trammel its just asking for a disaster
Also, is a perfect example as to show how broken wildfire on demise actually is. Which is the main reason I've been doing it.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

we are all waiting for the wildfire fix and the tele wep ability spam hopefully we get those fix's soon
Alvin likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

yeah cry some more... nerfed Wind (absolutely not osi like).. lets just remove Spellweaving all together.. its not OSI like.. we can all play archers and you will still loose.. cause its not spellweaving that is OP.. its just you that sucks :)
Last edited by Alhimikut on October 29th, 2017, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
isterico

Post by isterico »

ty STAFF for massjail afk bots. i love you <3
Arden

Post by Arden »

Alvin wrote:
Maybe they will just finally fix the broken mechanics of stacking wild-fires...
Yes please !!
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Not a matter of bad or good PC. There's more people and actions being done at that particular boss than the UO client can handle. I can barely move when it's up with the following PC:
Attachments
rig.png
rig.png (33.44 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
Lucifall
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Legacy wrote:Not a matter of bad or good PC. There's more people and actions being done at that particular boss than the UO client can handle. I can barely move when it's up with the following PC:
16 gig of ram but only an i5?
it's a good chip like, im on an i5, but shoulda really upped that before gettin the bells and whistles

i lag a lot there, but it's playable. i started off adding people that were spamming to ignore list, but then someone pointed out you can filter spells with razor :D

as i say it's still laggy tho, i think you're right about it just being the client
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Also usefule is "-hide" with steam. It just won't work on the people who are constantly invising/hiding.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Calvin wrote:
Legacy wrote:Not a matter of bad or good PC. There's more people and actions being done at that particular boss than the UO client can handle. I can barely move when it's up with the following PC:
it's a good chip like, im on an i5, but shoulda really upped that before gettin the bells and whistles

i lag a lot there, but it's playable. i started off adding people that were spamming to ignore list, but then someone pointed out you can filter spells with razor :D

as i say it's still laggy tho, i think you're right about it just being the client
I don't code. There's no need for an i7. Also, UO can't use more than 4GB of ram.
Lucifall
Calvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I don't really care what you guys do because I get drops either way, but you're being toxic as per norm.

Any trinkets since sw last night? Anyone farmed PvP boss?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
MaliceMajere

Post by MaliceMajere »

Calvin wrote:

I run a i5 6600K and also have 16 gigs of ram and wouldn't mind 32 gigs
Im a graphic illustrator and work with enormous files on Photoshop which require tons of ram for work productivity to be decent.
Its not always necessarily about gaming and luckily you could run UO on a Ti85 :)
Malice Majere | Raziel Majere | Sturm Majere | Leshrach Majere | Raistlin Majere | Theros Ironfield
Calvin likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alhimikut wrote:yeah cry some more... nerfed Wind (absolutely not osi like).. lets just remove Spellweaving all together.. its not OSI like.. we can all play archers and you will still loose.. cause its not spellweaving that is OP.. its just you that sucks :)
lol, how you gonna complain about non-osi like and endorse a non-osi like bug. It's gamebreaking, im not complaining bc it's annoying, it makes chokepoint fighting automated and can make it impossible to even compete if you're the group pushing (depending on location and amount of people holding). It's a mechanic that needs to be fixed. Idk what the wind on osi is supposed to be like, but the incorrect wildfire makes chokepoint pvp pointless.

Idk who the fuck alhimikut is lol, but homie, trust that you're no one on this server is a threat to us. No amount of scripts can compensate for lack of skill.

edit: i see your char names, still don't know you
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

So they made an absolute not osi like change to essence of wind cause of crying.. you kept loosing... now if Wildfire works the same way in OSI.. there is no solid reason to change it (if it doesnt.. then go ahead).. its not like its Hz patent.. other guilds can still use it... be my guest.. we can still take your choke..
I have never heard of you too Josh... probably died in my wildfire somewhere..
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Arden

Post by Arden »

Alhimimut learn to put some thoughts together in a form that doesn’t sound like you’re a 10 year old ESL student.

Josh you’ve never heard of him, bc he’s a nobody.

Just another beep-boop coded by mb.
Josh likes this.