petition for faction system and arties

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
desalonne

Re: petition for faction system and arties

Post by desalonne »

its just frustrating to me. Like anthony file of all people is complaining about stat loss or some shit....like he played pest, which was entirely faction pvp.....and the timer was like 2 minutes after death. Which in all honesty is about what its gonna take you to fucking get your gate bot to gate you to a shrine/rezbot and rez, restock, regroup and come back out. -.-
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

desalonne wrote:hey look at that! all the people that script/afk gear and artifacts are the ones that are saying nay. go figure. that moment you realize all the shit you obtained illegally wont be at the ridiculous value you try and sell em for, you start speaking up. crazyyyy
hello Mr. Opywang, just because someone does not agree with you does not make them afk scripting arty hoarders.
middle-finger-emoji-main-640x400.png
middle-finger-emoji-main-640x400.png (135.23 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

i wasnt talking to you was i ajani? i was talking to the 3 well known hz members who do infact afk script. I understand your confusion tho, as most people would respond in such a hostile nature as your own and feel guilty when they are in fact assuming they are being accused of cheating. Maybe you should do some soul searching and wonder why you felt that i was referring to you.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Faction aye Arty nay
thewhitezone likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I don't know if you noticed, but I didn't vote. I just vetoed the petition. *flexes*
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

Do vvv system. Its very similar to factions but more perks and more reason to fight. Factions wont di anything for pvp but vvv woukd be amazing.

Also im for vvv/faction arties.
And in pure obtainable artis that people would be able to get from faction artis i would probably lose the mosr value of anyone on the server
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Nah
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I've never played vvv but I've always had a hard on for factions. I think we're spitting in the wind though because a change like this is super unlikely especially since it's PvP oriented.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
jeffreyp

Post by jeffreyp »

Maybe its a risk the server needs to make maybe it will bring in more people to the server but ask yourself this whats being rich if no one is playing the server and whats pvp if theres no one to fight. just a suggestion
Loler

Post by Loler »

The top 3 priced artis on the server are all in vvv/faction system. Inquis orny and trinket. Suits would be even easier to make then they are now. I dont know if this will kill or help the server. Nothing to farm for usually kills servers the fastest from what ive seen. Peoplw get bored the pvmers stop farming the pks stop having people to kill and servers die. That being said i would love a 70 dci 18 mr 100 lrc all 70 25 hpi 40 lmc open handed mage weapon suit and a 4/6 chiv archer
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vitek- likes this.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

all i got is bc i play much,i spend much time, trading, pvm, getting gold, no way for faction artifacts for lot of people who plays a week and have everithing, no point on that, sorry but im keeping no.
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
isterico

Post by isterico »

-taming fix
-fations reset
-no decay on kp
-some solution for avoid the kp farming with multiple accounts
-no artyes
-faction traps, craftable items, and guards well balanced

i wanna see wh. factions. sigil wars (welcome back thieves). and the end of incombat ress. without the stress of the rank for dress faction artyes (that destroy the market). 10 mins of loss may be ok. finally, will be possible to undestand who win vs who in open fields.
Last edited by isterico on December 11th, 2017, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I dont see factions fixing pvp on demise, currently everyone seem to think gate fighting is real pvp but its garbage, id rather see changes made that bring players away from the guildzone into dungeons. Adding faction artys just encourages people to play factions and most people play blues in factions so pvp will end up bring another guardzone hugging bluefest where the fighting happens in town instead of moongate, yall can keep that garbage.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:I dont see factions fixing pvp on demise, currently everyone seem to think gate fighting is real pvp but its garbage, id rather see changes made that bring players away from the guildzone into dungeons. Adding faction artys just encourages people to play factions and most people play blues in factions so pvp will end up bring another guardzone hugging bluefest where the fighting happens in town instead of moongate, yall can keep that garbage.
It doesn't matter if you're blue ya dummy. You're an OJ to everyone else.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
isterico

Post by isterico »

Vander Nars wrote:I dont see factions fixing pvp on demise, currently everyone seem to think gate fighting is real pvp but its garbage, id rather see changes made that bring players away from the guildzone into dungeons. Adding faction artys just encourages people to play factions and most people play blues in factions so pvp will end up bring another guardzone hugging bluefest where the fighting happens in town instead of moongate, yall can keep that garbage.
that's cuz many years of the taming bug caused the actual situation.. (the only "healthy" thing is the spawns pvp imo)

Solution?
Enter in faction with a brand new blu character.
The red one will be good for raid and fuck around the gate.

I played many years with the faction artyes on an other osi style shard, and it was the main reason of the shard decline.

For example, if i'm busy in rl for some weeks and i return to play.. my rank will be different, and i should change all my equip only for some punkte? Came on, UO is retrogaming.. the biggest part of players have some duties to maintain.

Then, people will start to farm silvers.. do you really like to camp at fire temple and wisp spawns? when all the LL and other spawns have to be checked for the good performance of the guild? Do we really have all these players?
:|

ps: i miss bucca