Greater Dragon problem

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
stefo

Greater Dragon problem

Post by stefo »

Hey, my GD casts invisibility and hide while fighting. I died few times because of this. There I anyway to stop it? It is big problem for me.
Otim O'Connel

Re: Greater Dragon problem

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Alas no dragons are jerks like that. A Cu will not do this to you. You get used to it.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

iv always wonder why invisibility is even on the dragons spell list, its clear that dragons dont have access to all magery spells cause iv never seen one cast a summon or res a player but you would think that someone would have noticed years ago how pointless and annoying it is for dragons to invis themself when control by a tamer.
Rakka likes this.
ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

they put that in a longtime ago to stop people from afking with gds back when gds would kill shit when you told it to stay
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:iv always wonder why invisibility is even on the dragons spell list, its clear that dragons dont have access to all magery spells cause iv never seen one cast a summon or res a player but you would think that someone would have noticed years ago how pointless and annoying it is for dragons to invis themself when control by a tamer.
It's intentional. And it's absolutely stupid.
Lucifall
ZigZag and Rakka like this.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

My GD casts poly-morph sometimes and turns into a CU. I just mount up a ride away when that happens.
redwolf850

Post by redwolf850 »

pegasus ... i'd like to see that, been playing this game for 20 yrs, never seen that
stefo

Post by stefo »

redwolf850 wrote:pegasus ... I'd like to see that, been playing this game for 20 yrs, never seen that

You know that he was joking? ...damn.