Christmas town

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
stefo

Christmas town

Post by stefo »

Hey , town is up and there is no info what to do . I never been in christmas town in uo and i have no idea what to do. No one is helping me , I dunno is every one drunk alredy? Please tell me what to do ,wich mobs i gotta kill , and what i can get from them . Thank you.
Tanya likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Christmas town

Post by Bama »

stefo wrote:Hey , town is up and there is no info what to do . I never been in christmas town in uo and i have no idea what to do. No one is helping me , I dunno is every one drunk alredy? Please tell me what to do ,wich mobs i gotta kill , and what i can get from them . Thank you.
Our very own Spok provides us with many things
http://uodemiseguide.spokland.com/locat ... stmas_town
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Do you still need to be spoonfed?

If I put a bowl pf pasta in front of you, will you be able to figure out by yourself how it works?

How about you go to the area, move around, look around, click on things, and see if something happens?
pegasus321 and Blesh like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Made In Quebec wrote:Do you still need to be spoonfed?

If I put a bowl pf pasta in front of you, will you be able to figure out by yourself how it works?

How about you go to the area, move around, look around, click on things, and see if something happens?

Pop guns!
And bicycles!
Roller skates!
Drums!
Checkerboards!
Tricycles!
Popcorn!
And plums!
And he stuffed them in bags.
Then the Grinch, very nimbly,
Stuffed all the bags, one by one, up the chimney!

Joyeux Noël à toi et à ta famille mon cher ami
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

And u wonder why the numbers are getting lower on the server and people leave.
Tanya likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Centurion wrote:

And u wonder why the numbers are getting lower on the server and people leave.
I don't quite get where you are getting with this?

If I go buy the brand new game out of the store, I have to expect to sit on my fat ass and let everyone tell me all the secret immediatly? Or does it sound more plausible that I'd have to install the game, log on, and find out all these epic secrets myself?
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

stefo wrote:Hey , town is up and there is no info what to do . I never been in christmas town in uo and i have no idea what to do. No one is helping me , I dunno is every one drunk alredy? Please tell me what to do ,wich mobs i gotta kill , and what i can get from them . Thank you.
Best are bosses that spawn 4-8 hours each, peerless, champ spawn but the best of all is pvp-area.
Use that link that Bama posted... Rewards are different every year.
Last edited by Tanya on December 18th, 2017, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
stefo and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Centurion wrote: And u wonder why the numbers are getting lower on the server and people leave.
Trust me it ain't because of MIQ.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama and Made In Quebec like this.
stefo

Post by stefo »

I'm lazy, and I have few hours to play so I asked. And I do not know why you are like that, and I don't care. merry christmas
Rakka likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

stefo wrote:
...I do not know why you are like that
It's pretty much because...
stefo wrote:
I'm lazy
And also, it was 6h30 in the morning, I did not have a sip of coffee yet, which is a good recipe for me to snide, your post rubbed me the wrong way when I was having my morning meeting with the porcelain god.
Bama and Tanya like this.
stefo

Post by stefo »

No hard feelings
Made In Quebec likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Made In Quebec wrote:
Le nerf de ces Whos. M'invitant là-bas - sur un si court préavis! Même si je voulais aller mon horaire ne le permettrait pas. 04h00, se vautrer dans la pitié de soi; 4:30, regardez dans l'abîme; 05h00, résoudre la faim dans le monde, ne le dites à personne; 5h30, jazzercize; 6:30, dîner avec moi - je ne peux pas annuler cela encore; 07h00, lutte avec mon dégoût de soi ... Je suis réservé. Bien sûr, si je bosse la haine à 9, je pourrais encore être fait à temps pour s'allonger, regarder le plafond et glisser lentement dans la folie. Mais que porterais-je?

Joyeux Noël et bonne année mon cher ami
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Bama wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:
Le nerf de ces Whos. M'invitant là-bas - sur un si court préavis! Même si je voulais aller mon horaire ne le permettrait pas. 04h00, se vautrer dans la pitié de soi; 4:30, regardez dans l'abîme; 05h00, résoudre la faim dans le monde, ne le dites à personne; 5h30, jazzercize; 6:30, dîner avec moi - je ne peux pas annuler cela encore; 07h00, lutte avec mon dégoût de soi ... Je suis réservé. Bien sûr, si je bosse la haine à 9, je pourrais encore être fait à temps pour s'allonger, regarder le plafond et glisser lentement dans la folie. Mais que porterais-je?

Joyeux Noël et bonne année mon cher ami
À toi également ma belle amie, que le bonheur te trouve! 8-)
Bama likes this.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

my question is, why is people killing mobs on main area? it drops something similar Halloween town or what?
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

I dunno I did it for about a hour and a half and received two ginger bread cookies. I think this is how you obtained this cookies before recipe was available or if you don't have a recipe.
The cookies you feed to the fox for access to cross river to go fight Gingerbread man.