Zombified Reindeer

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Zombified Reindeer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Does anyone know if they are dropping anything this year? Last year they dropped the display cases. Ive farmed them for like 8 hours total so far this year and I havent gotten anything yet, so im either very unlucky or they just arent dropping. If anyone knows please let me know.
Discord: Amish#1299
hrs024

Re: Zombified Reindeer

Post by hrs024 »

display case i got one, i got a deer hat too
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Calvin likes this.
Mina_Moonlight

Post by Mina_Moonlight »

3 items drop from the deers , display case , a deer hat ( red color ) and some kind of black thing ( like the necro reg )
-Mina Moonlight & Picka Starlight-

(we are not the same person btw, usualy picka using the forum)
Mina_Moonlight

Post by Mina_Moonlight »

i farmed the display cases and as necro tamer it takes about 1 drop per hour , IF you lock the 2 named ones in the same room and skip killing them .

but you should get every hour 1/3 items i got about 12 display cases South seems to be a pain to get .
-Mina Moonlight & Picka Starlight-

(we are not the same person btw, usualy picka using the forum)
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

guess my luck is just really shitty for this event, guess ill bring my dogs to eat some deer tomorrow then instead of the shadow striker. thanks for the heads up.

Also if you could Hr, can you post a picture of the hat? I kinda want one but i dont know what it looks like.
Discord: Amish#1299
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

It's licorice, display cases, and reindeer hats. The socks with holes are dropping off of the xmas present spawns on the way to the angel. Good luck