How many earrings and fountains did everyone get?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: How many earrings and fountains did everyone get?

Post by The Silvertiger »

0, but I only killed 2 or 3 bosses on my way to the champ spawn, so I'm not disappointed at all.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
one of millions

Post by one of millions »

but one i`m sure the guys which gained all dis stuff they use a auto attack script. this i can see when they all time cast enemy of one and Consecrate Weapon. so they didn`t played the game real and are just noobs whit a good script. i had much fun this you can`t gain whit a script.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

one of millions wrote:but one i`m sure the guys which gained all dis stuff they use a auto attack script. this i can see when they all time cast enemy of one and Consecrate Weapon. so they didn`t played the game real and are just noobs whit a good script. i had much fun this you can`t gain whit a script.
Using scripts to target the bosses is not illegal as long as you respond to any afk check. You sound like an idiot calling people noobs for using scripts when 99% of demise use scripts in one way or another.
hrs024 likes this.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

6fountains 4posion 2 energy
Duque likes this.
one of millions

i wish we could make a no use script event. just the razor macros.
one of millions

Vander Nars wrote:
one of millions wrote:but one i`m sure the guys which gained all dis stuff they use a auto attack script. this i can see when they all time cast enemy of one and Consecrate Weapon. so they didn`t played the game real and are just noobs whit a good script. i had much fun this you can`t gain whit a script.
Using scripts to target the bosses is not illegal as long as you respond to any afk check. You sound like an idiot calling people noobs for using scripts when 99% of demise use scripts in one way or another.
come on noob is noob you don`t need to try. legal or not its not played. its noobi noob.
one of millions

and the only one he sounds like an idiot is the one who has to justify himself!!!!!
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Does anybody think that some people actually enjoy scripting... Maybe more than playing uo itself? Come on, it's a 20 yr old game... People need to find ways to enjoy it to have played it this long. Think of it as a form of replayability. I don't agree with afk scripting... I'm iffy on scripting in pvp... But I don't really pvp that much. I'm not a huge scripter either, but there is some satisfaction in writing a cool script... And actually watching as it works... Or even fails to work and I have to tweak something. Helps pass the time between boss spawns.
one of millions

zzillizz wrote:Does anybody think that some people actually enjoy scripting... Maybe more than playing uo itself? Come on, it's a 20 yr old game... People need to find ways to enjoy it to have played it this long. Think of it as a form of replayability. I don't agree with afk scripting... I'm iffy on scripting in pvp... But I don't really pvp that much. I'm not a huge scripter either, but there is some satisfaction in writing a cool script... And actually watching as it works... Or even fails to work and I have to tweak something. Helps pass the time between boss spawns.
in this case i agree whit you this might be true. but think once on the player which like to play (play play not script) the game. do you know what you do whit them. you destroy them the fun of an event or the game it self. if you just want to script do it by rudolf or so but not in every boss room and at all the time. it sucks. 3 year ago htown was soooooooooo nice. but now just scripter every were. sooo sad :oops: :cry:
april0395

Post by april0395 »

0 earrings, 1 fountain, 4 cookbooks. lol
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Duque and The Silvertiger like this.
one of millions

as last sentence to this topic. you are here in the beginning to destroy a 20 year old very funy game. ceers a good new year to everybody. and Vander Nars take it for grant. maybe i`m just an idiot.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

one of millions wrote:
zzillizz wrote:Does anybody think that some people actually enjoy scripting... Maybe more than playing uo itself? Come on, it's a 20 yr old game... People need to find ways to enjoy it to have played it this long. Think of it as a form of replayability. I don't agree with afk scripting... I'm iffy on scripting in pvp... But I don't really pvp that much. I'm not a huge scripter either, but there is some satisfaction in writing a cool script... And actually watching as it works... Or even fails to work and I have to tweak something. Helps pass the time between boss spawns.
in this case i agree whit you this might be true. but think once on the player which like to play (play play not script) the game. do you know what you do whit them. you destroy them the fun of an event or the game it self. if you just want to script do it by rudolf or so but not in every boss room and at all the time. it sucks. 3 year ago htown was soooooooooo nice. but now just scripter every were. sooo sad :oops: :cry:
I dont understand why its matters to you if someone uses a script to target the boss, you sound jealous about getting nothing.
Arden

Post by Arden »

5 trinkets and 1 inquis
Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Vander Nars wrote:
one of millions wrote:
I dont understand why its matters to you if someone uses a script to target the boss, you sound jealous about getting nothing.
Others being there doesn't effect your chances. Every person there gets there own roll. Except Champ, and peerless. A guild and alliance is more powerful than an auto target. Because, we communicate. :salt: :coffee:
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Otim O'Connel wrote:A guild and alliance is more powerful than an auto target. Because, we communicate. :salt: :coffee:
Honestly that's what 90% of what my scripts are used for...recognizing that a boss has spawned and alerting my guild.
I'm quite pleased the gms seemed to have increased the hp and/or difficulty of the bosses so people who aren't camped out have at least a 50% chance of running to the boss before it dies.