Doom

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kobra

Re: Doom

Post by kobra »

ortiz wrote:points dont reset
they are after art drop ;)
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Hi.

Doom point system is nerfed compared to OSI. When I and Kraz created it, we replicated the drop chance, but Xavier had the accumulation part heavily nerfed. Eos nerfed part the nerf, so to speak, so it's better now. 7-8 hours before a drop sounds reasonable.

That being said:
- Luck works as multiplier of the points you get.
- Damage defines the % of points you will get from the mob. Each mob has a specific amount of points it gives and minor bosses give 4x less points than the DF, if I remember right. So, if you are not doing damage, it's somewhat pointless to have luck, altho we tried to tune the formula so low damage tamers could get something as well.
- Obviously, a character that does high damage AND crams in luck will have the best possible artifact drop chance.
- Points only reset if you get an arty.

http://uodemiseguide.spokland.com/item/artifact/doom

/\ Formulas are listed above. Need to check what is the current nerf variable. Look for Eos posts about Gauntlet and you should find it.
Lucifall
Spok and Jesse0584 like this.
Jesse0584

Post by Jesse0584 »

if points don't reset then my character has to be broken with as many rounds ive done and not one single drop