New Players and Old Players

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
BeserkerX

New Players and Old Players

Post by BeserkerX »

hey i feel like new people who come to demise could use a small helping hand and if your new and could use help getting started i'd be more then happy to help you. I wanna see demise thrive with new people who want to stay and enjoy pvp and pve cause we could use some new life and faces to make logging in more enjoyable :D . Just hit me with a PM msg and i'll see what i can do to make your new char first time on the server enjoyable and slightly easier. I'm going to setup a New Player Center where i'll stock up on looted items to help new players so if anyone would like to donate to this toss me a PM also and we can work together to bring people to demise.
Maid of The Dust

Re: New Players and Old Players

Post by Maid of The Dust »

Hello o/

im new but please dont help me :( . Going hard giving pleasure. :P
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
silva

Post by silva »

i also like the hard way, but i dont like the fact that there a lot of items that you just cant get by doing pvm, only buying them at high prices.
BeserkerX and Alvin like this.
Carenia

Post by Carenia »

I am a returning player after 10 years of being away! I plan on investing in Demise a lot since this is the only active server with Mondain's Legacy... and New Haven. Very important to my nostalgia.

I have a fear that this shard might disappear one day and I really hope not. ): I join things and then they disappear.

I am going bard/tamer since I was a mage/tamer once upon a time. Any advice is appreciated I'm definitely a bit lost. My husband is also playing for the first time and doesn't know where to go, but he's a big UO fan.
<3
I remember every one who's been kind and cruel to me in this game. Thanks for helping get me on my feet!
GamliBaykus likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Maid of The Dust wrote:Hello o/

im new but please dont help me :( . Going hard giving pleasure. :P
:shock:
Xionu and Bama like this.
Dispiro

Post by Dispiro »

Vander Nars wrote: