WOAH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
jackie moon2

Re: WOAH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

Post by jackie moon2 »

The staff has so many problems they can do nothing about jeff, so I expect them to do the little things they can. When they wont even do that the shard is dead.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

After waiting so long, being ignored. The answer was a simple there is nothing we can do. No Reasoning as simple as that
Tempest likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

What do you want them to do?

You gave your password away to someone...shared accounts which is illegal.

Getting your shit stolen is your fault. 100%

Gms shouldn't do anything, in fact if they did intervene, that would be bullshit if you ask me.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

You have no clue what your talking about, we hadn't shared accounts for like 7 years since a gm told my noob ass it was illegal. He guessed my password from either emails or Netflix or something I don't even know what the password was. His best buddy explained the whole event right in front of gms, along with logs of him signing in and transferring everything into my keep and messages from him admitting he did it. So arden STFU
Tempest likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Alvin wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:If we're lacking staff I volunteer. Hit me up.
There is no need for retards like you among the staff.
damn, you musta done something bad, I never see Alvin post like that =O
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

I didn't post my post to insult you* Sorry somebody you knew fucked you, lowlife shit =[
Arden

Post by Arden »

Doesn’t chnge the fact that the GMs have no place fixing your problem ...

IF you never shared you never lose...

Sounds like you need to go fight him irl...
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

someone guessing a password, and not being told the password to my uo account is illegal plain and simple. They have everything to do with fixing it.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I know we may not have seen eye to eye towards the end corbin but i am truly sorry someone scammed you, its always a horrible experience to have that happen regardless of circumstance. I will point out that in all of the years of playing uo I have never seen GMs return stolen/scammed items, I assume this is cause there likely aint any detailed logs they can view that show what items where recently owned by the account that are now gone. I rather safe bet to assume that most GMs atleast with UO are gonna refuse to replace items they cant prove you owned simply because anyone lie about what they own and what was taken. While I have many issues with the GMs on this shard I dont think them refusing to replace ur items is any indication of death of the shard or staff corruption, as far as the death of the shard goes the staff cant force pvp guilds to log on and fight. That is on all the guilds we see everyday who log out instead of fight, this shard had great pvp just half a year ago but at some point pride and feelings became more important that having a healthy pvp community and alot of guilds decided to just start avoiding pvp when they didnt have an advantage. Now the staff can host more pvp events outside of tournaments and that would help spark some interest but they cant make people pvp.
jackie moon2 likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Alvin wrote:

That is pretty disrespectful of you Alvin

The guy has done many things for this shard like .........

ummm
well
errrr
hmmmm
Oh wait he made a thread that is the most viewed topic by a long shot!!!!!
Mr Straitions wrote:Just out of curiosity i scrolled back 15 pages. This is the most viewed topic by a long shot.
Come on now Alvin he even researched it
He went back 15 pages Alvin 15!!!!! ......................
If that isn't worthy of being a Staff member I don't know what is

On topic

I discussed this Dewie, and Jackie we feel you should just sit your ass down and play and..................

If you see a possum, try to kill it. It's not a pet.

Also
Everybody love everybody
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

He should be banned and all of his items deleted, but he's a corrupt "person".
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
DG

Post by DG »

According to the shard rules,it seems to be gms' duty to investigate the account stealing thing and enforce the punishment,which is instant ban.
However if you asked to retrieve all or some of your items,it looks like a nothing- they-can-do case.No rules support that demand.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

During lawful aprehension of a suspect, if the belongings that were stolen can be recovered and handed back to it's rightful owner, it's done so, even if the specific ruling about arresting a thief doesn't mention it.

In this case, if the account belongs to jackie moon, and it was violated, the items inside said account were still his before they were stolen.

Why instant ban someone with the item still in the account if there's overwhelming evidence that it's been stolen and the logs show the rightful owner? Just hand it back to him. Can we really afford losing players at this point?
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:During lawful aprehension of a suspect, if the belongings that were stolen can be recovered and handed back to it's rightful owner, it's done so, even if the specific ruling about arresting a thief doesn't mention it.

In this case, if the account belongs to jackie moon, and it was violated, the items inside said account were still his before they were stolen.

Why instant ban someone with the item still in the account if there's overwhelming evidence that it's been stolen and the logs show the rightful owner? Just hand it back to him. Can we really afford losing players at this point?
I dont think ultima online has logs like that, maybe it does but from what iv seen gms have never returned an stolen item cause they cant prove you ever own said item.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Bama wrote:
Alvin wrote:

That is pretty disrespectful of you Alvin

The guy has done many things for this shard like .........

ummm
well
errrr
hmmmm
Oh wait he made a thread that is the most viewed topic by a long shot!!!!!
Mr Straitions wrote:Just out of curiosity i scrolled back 15 pages. This is the most viewed topic by a long shot.
Come on now Alvin he even researched it
He went back 15 pages Alvin 15!!!!! ......................
If that isn't worthy of being a Staff member I don't know what is

On topic

I discussed this Dewie, and Jackie we feel you should just sit your ass down and play and..................

If you see a possum, try to kill it. It's not a pet.

Also
Everybody love everybody
possums are amazing animals