Conjurer's Garb

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Conjurer's Garb

Post by Loler »

coming from a pvper who minmax's everything garb > trinket. i can use garb on every single character i have. i can only use trinket on archer/tact mage/sampire/(uselesspvpmeleedexxer).

My archer can use garb. my sampire can use garb. my tact mage can use garb. my necro mage can use garb. my spawner can use garb. my chiv mage can use garb ( would be 18 mana regen 54 dci). my dp mage can use garb. Literally everything can use it.

If you want to compare item score/intensity vs cost just compare quiver being a 80kk item that only gave 5 dci before Cub just hit. and the fact sash is less useful pvp wise then CC but sash is also 3-4x the price.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

that doesn't really make it better... just more in demand
you wouldn't say earrings are better than gladi collar or orne would you?
that's why you pay a premium on those items tho, because they are finishing touches, all im saying is the premium should be in line with the other premium items

tbh the chart tells me a couple of things, but not everything:
1. it should cost about 200kk to be in line with other items
2. it is not OP stat for stats. just because everyone can use it doesn't make it super awesome and OP, the resist boots are not, the earring are not - it is a small boost at the end of the day, NOT a game changer like you are making out, and like the trinket actually is

it's not an essential item for anyone - oooh 2 mana regen and 5 dci, that's gg that, no chance of winning now.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i think i just realized why everyone is so against it... hands up if you have a darkside MKP
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Heuheuheu...

I can use a physical 3% robe on every character I have. It's still 100k.

We get rarity value, but in comparison piece for piece trinket is better.

In actuality, inquis is a trash item, but because of rarity and suit opportunities people value it really high. If it were a drop instead of a stealable we would probably see it in the aof range.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

MMMartin wrote:
Grifo wrote:In the scale of overpower:

Trinket > garb.
this is not true, garb is pvp item, for mage dci is must and rege mana is most wanted properity, aswell for dexter is ok

trinket is more for pvm sampires with slayer bonus

i think they are same value and for pvp player garb will even more value compare trinket
lol no

Trinket lets you min max any kind of weapon wielding character. It should also work vs pvp transformations, giving a 25% bonus dmg vs players in necro forms. It's a ruthless piece of a talisman.

There's no contest.
Lucifall
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Slayer in talismans don't work in pvp.
Hci 10 bonus for dexxer sounds like mace and shield. Glads + trinket and jewels for 45 hci, possibility mace and shield on head, good resists, hld bonus, -5 status of than totem.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i'm actually very interested to see what items become usable, that previously weren't.

like people wanna hit the DCI cap, and with that extra 5, you can do it with a 10 item instead of a 15. or a 5 item instead of a 10. that opens up a LOT of opportunities

to me it's not having 5 more DCI, it's enabling people to use many more jewelry options

i was 100% happy with the totem of the void, didn't even look at the trinket stats when it came out, but it's too OP to not use.

see the thing is, all the warriors are locked into the same jewelry. these 2 items kinda change that.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Fuck garb!

Add vine cords! (no, im Trolling, vine cord is true overpower.)
Loler

Post by Loler »

Vine cords= no pads of cu. Bring em on see who values 20 resist over riding a cu
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Loler wrote:Vine cords= no pads of cu. Bring em on see who values 20 resist over riding a cu
you can equip the pads get on the cu unequip pads and put on your vine cords ;)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ajani wrote:
Loler wrote:Vine cords= no pads of cu. Bring em on see who values 20 resist over riding a cu
you can equip the pads get on the cu unequip pads and put on your vine cords ;)
Add dress to your mount macro... :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani likes this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Death shrouds should give +25 hpi and 10 mr. Maybe then everybody will quit bitching, because we all know you peoole die way too often!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Or go back to the good old days of just adding hidden properties on clothing items!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i do...

but i value my true black sandals more :P

im in 2 minds about the garb, but only because i like not having to use a robe