Tweaking Sampire

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
pimpinez

Re: Tweaking Sampire

Post by pimpinez »

apple don't fall from tree
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

pimpinez wrote:apple don't fall from tree
Actually apples do fall from trees unless you pick them first. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

dead men cant mortal
The Silvertiger

pimpinez wrote:dead men cant mortal
They also don't tell lies.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
pimpinez wrote:dead men cant mortal
They also don't tell lies.
Or wear plaid

https://youtu.be/ifKttOXZCm0
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

If you have skype hit me up and when i get on later ill see what i can do to help you get away from using a shield... Lead44_1 should show up as "Lead Lead"
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

LEAD wrote:If you have skype hit me up and when i get on later ill see what i can do to help you get away from using a shield... Lead44_1 should show up as "Lead Lead"
This fuckin guy.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

I think no perfection until minimum of 50 bushido skill is on the character ;) spellweaving is cool but requires a huge mana pool, as elf you do not get back of all trades (20 each skill) so you will want minimum 20 spirit speak so you can use curse weapon. If you take bushido you do not want to use a shield. Also getting a new helm should be your first upgrade! DPH is not sampire material.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Veteran Noobie wrote:I think no perfection until minimum of 50 bushido skill is on the character ;) spellweaving is cool but requires a huge mana pool, as elf you do not get back of all trades (20 each skill) so you will want minimum 20 spirit speak so you can use curse weapon. If you take bushido you do not want to use a shield. Also getting a new helm should be your first upgrade! DPH is not sampire material.

Shouldn't you be busy snorting a line instead of focusing on developing a seemingly-intelligent forum post?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Tempest wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:I think no perfection until minimum of 50 bushido skill is on the character ;) spellweaving is cool but requires a huge mana pool, as elf you do not get back of all trades (20 each skill) so you will want minimum 20 spirit speak so you can use curse weapon. If you take bushido you do not want to use a shield. Also getting a new helm should be your first upgrade! DPH is not sampire material.

Shouldn't you be busy snorting a line instead of focusing on developing a seemingly-intelligent forum post?

instead of coming here trying to bring up your personal vendetta why dont you take a time out and come back when you have something useful to post.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Spend time farnibg gold..save and buy mace and shield glasses that will help kick start your samp..
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

I don't participate clone wars
The Silvertiger

I wouldn't concern yourself with this guy. He's the next opy. Trying to do spawns on an area fencer...
Selling List & Vendor

pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

lol opy make guild listen to HZ and now guild deadI give rats ass whatyou think when your samp die in a 1v1 against 2kk suit
The Silvertiger

pimpinez wrote:lol opy make guild listen to HZ and now guild deadI give rats ass whatyou think when your samp die in a 1v1 against 2kk suit
My samp doesn't die 1v1 against 2kk suit, so maybe you should care about my opinion.
Selling List & Vendor