I would really like to donate...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: I would really like to donate...

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:I didn't mean to come off that way. I'm just trying help resolve the glaring issue and not leave any room for excuses or more wasted time. If they need to pay to hire someone to fix it, there is more than enough people willing to contribute to keep the server running smoothly.

I think the problem with this might be Ryan's personal lack of interest or availability to help resolve such issues and hope he will grant EOS and other staff control. I understand their frustration, as well as players, but remember we are lucky to have the staff that we do. I am proposing to help them with volunteer elected pvp managers, forum moderators, and in game seers to answer pages(with almost 0 power outside of that). People that, if nothing else, assure us that staff are aware of the issues we express, and looking into them. 90% of the time people just want acknowledgment that their grievances are heard and being considered. It's when we report and page on stuff over and over with 0 response that people get really upset.

Again, any way I can help let me know.
I don't think they're interested. I think they like the hands off approach better.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."