no GM be on...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
CrazyAPP

Re: no GM be on...

Post by CrazyAPP »

I were withering down his tames????
Im a blue!!!
I were withering down those bulls only, because them had too many masters, cant tame again
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Yea you were also killing the ones he was in the middle of taming there genius... not to mention dual clienting yourself.... hmmmm
Last edited by Fallen1 on December 17th, 2017, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

CrazyAPP wrote:I were withering down his tames????
Im a blue!!!
I were withering down those bulls only, because them had too many masters, cant tame again
blues cant kill bulls??????????????????????????????????????????????????? quit uo your a moron
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

Maby I killed the bull he was in the middle of taming, because I cased Thunderstorm.
But thats not my intentions, and not kept to kill that
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

ZigZag wrote:
CrazyAPP wrote:I were withering down his tames????
Im a blue!!!
blues cant kill bulls??????????????????????????????????????????????????? quit uo your a moron
Idiot, I thought his means is I killed his tamer
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

You killed all the bulls and then followed and killed more away from main site
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

CrazyAPP wrote:Maby I killed the bull he was in the middle of taming, because I cased Thunderstorm.
Intended to or not you still did it so don't go crying about getting griefed when you did it more than once. You did it once then came back 5 minutes later and did it again while I was standing there hidden and that's how you hit me because I was red.
Oh and Yoda would be proud his padawon is learning so well :D
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Did u force project to get into that cave?
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

Fallen1 wrote:
CrazyAPP wrote:Maby I killed the bull he was in the middle of taming, because I cased Thunderstorm.
Intended to or not you still did it so don't go crying about getting griefed when you did it more than once. You did it once then came back 5 minutes later and did it again while I was standing there hidden and that's how you hit me because I was red.
why your red stand there? because you want to my spell hit you

I don't mind your guys killed me
But why your guys break my ghost to leave Delucia?
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

CrazyAPP wrote:
Fallen1 wrote:

Yes we removed your wheels an put your ghost on bricks so we broke it
Last edited by Centurion on December 17th, 2017, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

Centurion wrote:You killed all the bulls and then followed and killed more away from main site
yes, I killed the bulls away from main site, only for my tamer can tame favoringly
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

Centurion wrote:
CrazyAPP wrote:
Fallen1 wrote: Intended to or not you still did it so don't go crying about getting griefed when you did it more than once. You did it once then came back 5 minutes later and did it again while I was standing there hidden and that's how you hit me because I was red.

Yes we removed your wheels an put your ghost on bricks so we broke it
you keep to kill my tamer, I have to leave Delucia
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

CrazyAPP wrote:
Fallen1 wrote:

Well if you are going to keep killing my friends bulls while he is taming, then yes I am going to stand there and let you wither me so you flag. The reason for the bags was to trap your 2nd char when you came back down on it. At no time did we "break" your ghost or block you from a healer. Had you shown in war mode we would of moved the bags out of the way, but you were too busy trying to make a false claim against us after your griefing backfired on you.
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

"Had you shown in war mode we would of moved the bags out of the way"
Its so funny
why you put the bagballs then?
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

CrazyAPP wrote:"Had you shown in war mode we would of moved the bags out of the way"
Its so funny
why you put the bagballs then?
Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. As I stated in the prior comment, we were setting a trap for your 2nd alt you were using to dual client with, if you brought it back.....smdh..... do yourself a favor and just stay in trammel
Centurion likes this.