Spawn is to easy

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Madmarz

Re: Spawn is to easy

Post by Madmarz »

Reefer wrote:
Madmarz wrote:The spawn was never hard, you just suck. How does no one spawning when he goes to sleep an issue anyway? Like the rewards are fixed.... Your so fucking stupid I wish there was IQ requirements to live in this world so people like you didn't exist
I'm still shocked that grown people still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

And please don't say im a grammar nazi, you learn the difference in fucking elementary school.
Not that no one knows the difference, just an oversight when typing. I don't care if you're a grammar nazi or not although it's kinda retarded to read through all of the posts and all you come up with is a spelling error...
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Madmarz wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Madmarz wrote:The spawn was never hard, you just suck. How does no one spawning when he goes to sleep an issue anyway? Like the rewards are fixed.... Your so fucking stupid I wish there was IQ requirements to live in this world so people like you didn't exist
I'm still shocked that grown people still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

And please don't say im a grammar nazi, you learn the difference in fucking elementary school.
Not that no one knows the difference, just an oversight when typing. I don't care if you're a grammar nazi or not although it's kinda retarded to read through all of the posts and all you come up with is a spelling error...
What i've come up with was someone trying to bash someone elses IQ when clearly your IQ is just as bad.
Opywang likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

My IQ isn't derived from grammar. But nice try. And if you think for a moment that you have never used your instead of you're, probably lying to yourself bud lol. But cheers random dude on the internet, try comparing e-peens to someone else.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Madmarz wrote:My IQ isn't derived from grammar. But nice try. And if you think for a moment that you have never used your instead of you're, probably lying to yourself bud lol. But cheers random dude on the internet, try comparing e-peens to someone else.
You are right, I would be lying if I said i've never used the word "your". Like where is your fucking brain? IQ is based on everything. So yes I am going to think you are a fucking retard if you don't know the difference. Especially when you are trying to knock someone else down for their IQ. "Your" IQ is derived from everything you stupid fuck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Lol good job sir you understand IQ is derived from everything, completely taking what I said out of context. Take a couple steps back off your fucking high horse bud. Grammar is part of intelligence, that being said making a spelling error of "your" and 'you're" doesn't quite drop my IQ down to the level of opy. Big assumption that I don't know the difference cause you read a post in a forum. But whatever...
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Madmarz wrote:Lol good job sir you understand IQ is derived from everything, completely taking what I said out of context. Take a couple steps back off your fucking high horse bud. Grammar is part of intelligence, that being said making a spelling error of "your" and 'you're" doesn't quite drop my IQ down to the level of opy. Big assumption that I don't know the difference cause you read a post in a forum. But whatever...
You seem pretty fucking retarded to me :lol:
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Your opinion is noted
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Although it means absolutely nothing to me coming from you. Cheers
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

If he accidentally posts tree hax, I'm sure he accidentally used your instead of you're.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Madmarz likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

It's whatever. Some kid on the internet
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Madmarz wrote:It's whatever. Some kid on the internet
Some kid lol? You were clearly insulting someone about their IQ... all I was pointing out was if you are going to insult someones IQ please have a high level IQ for yourself. But, clearly you don't.
The Silvertiger

Since you administered the iq test yourself, I'm sure you know all about it.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Madmarz likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Reefer wrote:
Some kid lol? You were clearly insulting someone about their IQ... all I was pointing out was if you are going to insult someones IQ please have a high level IQ for yourself. But, clearly you don't.
I was insulting his IQ and clearly it's terrible. You decided to pick the fact that I used "your" instead of "you're" and called me a retard. Basically that makes you a retard too. Like I said before you took what I said out of context, I know for a fact you don't have perfect grammar and have misused the words as well. Does that make you a retard? In reality no, but if we're going by your logic, it does apparently.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Madmarz wrote:
Reefer wrote:
I was insulting his IQ and clearly it's terrible. You decided to pick the fact that I used "your" instead of "you're" and called me a retard. Basically that makes you a retard too. Like I said before you took what I said out of context, I know for a fact you don't have perfect grammar and have misused the words as well. Does that make you a retard? In reality no, but if we're going by your logic, it does apparently.
Never said I had perfect grammar, just pointed out that it's crazy that so many people still can't properly use your and you're. If you were not insulting someone in the first place you would of never looked like a jack ass to begin with.
Tempest likes this.
The Silvertiger

You're all retarded.
Selling List & Vendor

Russ4ua, Ajani and Madmarz like this.