Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Do doom have guaranteed artifacts drop?

Post by The Silvertiger »

And orny is 1kk on osi
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Exillion likes this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

orny's are free from VvV
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:
Brad wrote:@Eos ,Just change the drop rate now, you know after 6 months you're going to do it anyway, because Dopeywang is on the case.

Yes please so I can bring my entire guild to doom. I want to organize everybody to do doom once a day, and we don't want to be rob by corrupted games so please fix them so we can enjoy the game, and have fun.

It's is a lot of work to organize a guild to do doom, and please don't make us over exhaust ourselves over controlled, and unnecessary reason which doesn't have a reason, but to over price everything 2 to 4 time higher than OSI.

We play the game to have fun we enjoy playing with guild member to earn reward. We don't play the game to suffer, we don't play the game to be told what to do if there is no reward. Player will play if there is reward, and player will work hard if the reward is worth seeking out. What good is the game if the reward is daunting?
Try this. "Hey guys. We should farm bones for gold skull and go to doom together. Meet at guild house in 10 mins." I would say use voice but I'm pretty sure you sound like a dying rhino bein deaf and all. It's not a lot of work you're just a fuckin gigantic pussy and all you do is complain.
ortiz likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I had a real discussion with my friend, Magepoint. He said he needed to donate money for 50 skillballs to get a pair of inquisitors. If orny had been cheaper, he would have donated for 60 skillballs and he would buy both pair of inquisitors and ornament. Now orny is expensive and it's like he needs 100 skillballs but donation store is down and people don't protest because their priority is to get artifacts in doom and since it's harder to get artifacts in doom, it takes longer for them to get artifacts and they will probably never protest, because they will quit and lose interest in game before they get artifacts from doom and start protesting. Basically, it's a chain reaction. One unfairness cause many disasters to many players. I played on shard created by an ex-demise GM, namely GM Xavier and I got there an artifact after each round, and every boss was fun to kill. I think it's easy to code, why don't we have this? Because people who already have doom artifacts, want them to remain rare and not available to common, poor people.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I noticed only custom shards have new players, because those shards offer a light gaming, Demise demands too much from a player that's why we lose so many new players. I used to meet 10 youngs in New Haven but 99% of them resigned after one day. After one month, we would have 3000 new players. And the 1% of people that stayed, are players who want to abuse this server and now they are scripting and making dirty money. If an every new created account would receive a doom artifact deed, people would stayed attracted and motivated to continue their adventure. But now honest players are only working hard and they dont get any fun in exchange.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on February 9th, 2017, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Opywang likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Opywang wrote:we have lives
That's a lie and you know it!
ultio mea est
ortiz likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:I would play on other custom shard, and advoid Demise at all cost.
pls do
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ortiz and MB like this.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:I would play on other custom shard, and advoid Demise at all cost.
pls do
Do you realize 99% of the players is already doing that because y'all cheat?
do you realize no one likes you???
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
ortiz likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:
pls do
do you realize that I don't care if 99% new players don't stay? It is prolly because you add they to your guild. You cheat them out of gold when you pay 50k for a bag of sending and sell it for 190k. You convince them that demise is cheating them and all other players are cheating,corrupt,explionters,Hz. You give them the idea that they are against a guild of 400 players. The reason new players don't stay is you.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Facko likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote:
do you realize that I don't care if 99% new players don't stay? It is prolly because you add they to your guild. You cheat them out of gold when you pay 50k for a bag of sending and sell it for 190k. You convince them that demise is cheating them and all other players are cheating,corrupt,explionters,Hz. You give them the idea that they are against a guild of 400 players. The reason new players don't stay is you.
This is entirely made up I help member make gold because Demise is corrupted, and I sacrifice my own gold to help members to keep up with the daunting demand that this corrupted game has took advantage of us to prevent us from playing, and prosper.

I pay my members same price as I sell to the community I buy bag of sending 100k from members, and I resell at 100k, and I lose gold by vendor fee.
While I was in KvG you wanted KvG to go farm bags of sending and you buy for a price a sell for some % more

Casting is shit
Anonymous Group

Opywang wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:
Opywang wrote:
do you realize no one likes you???
Yea right you wish the one that doesn't like me is the one that want the game to benefit for themselves.
INDEED.jpg
INDEED.jpg (12.15 KiB) Viewed 3111 times

Opywang likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

LOLOLOLOL Opywang finally gets his way with spawns and then it's STILL NOT ENOUGH!
Anonymous Group

opy is retarded.png
opy is retarded.png (61.57 KiB) Viewed 3092 times

MelodyTFA

Post by MelodyTFA »

Opywang your an idiot, and no one wants you on shard especially not in doom... If life was fair, you would be starving in real life. Because your a lazy scrub on welfair, we use to have solutions to deal with trash like you but we lost the war...
Anonymous Group

MelodyTFA wrote:Opywang your an idiot, and no one wants you on shard especially not in doom... If life was fair, you would be starving in real life. Because your a lazy scrub on welfair, we use to have solutions to deal with trash like you but we lost the war...
100% true

MelodyTFA likes this.