Faction Artifacts

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Re: Faction Artifacts

Post by royal kapero2 »

"no one was sitting in a house" LOL so beautiful
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Im sorry who are again? Some loser from some dead shard that never mattered to start with? There's like what 30 people max on pest during peak hours? Congrats on making a name among the 30 other players.
LOL, yeah I only left after I already had won every tournament I joined here. I went to a diff server for a reason. To play with my old teammates on UO agai n "bile" and "paul". Not only did that other server have 100+ on at all times when I played there, it also HAD proper casting and noobs like you couldn't get away with holding shit down. I had constant 15v15 20v20 on pest and no one was sitting in a house. We don't play there anymore as were playing a different game and I barely touch UO as it is but if you want, you can back up your fucking shit talk and let me knock you out like Tyson would in a duel or you can shit your fucking dumbass up.
How does one shit their dumbass up? You're rather dumb for someone who thinks they matter lol. You played on a shit server with 100 people active during peak at its prime while i was playing on atl with 40+ Vs 40+ fights and 1000s of people online during its peak, sorry douche you just a nobody from a dead shard.
Hate to break it to ya but I also played OSI with the best. I played LS, Legends and ATL you stupid fuck. I quit before they came out with that gay ass imbuing shit. Shit I'd fucking kill you in a pure mage duel on OSI lol. You want to die 1v1? Or just keep hopping on my dick on every thread I post?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Ok, not only does he not know brunus, but he also doesn't know reefer. Numerous players made their name here and went to other servers due to the implementation of uos.
Im sorry I forgot to address this point, I was playing a production server with some of the best pvpers ever to play uo when these guys you just named where playing clone shards with small populations. I dont know these people cause honestly they chose to play on a shard where there was less competition than play osi during its glory years with huge 40 v 40 fights that happen daily.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
LOL, yeah I only left after I already had won every tournament I joined here. I went to a diff server for a reason. To play with my old teammates on UO agai n "bile" and "paul". Not only did that other server have 100+ on at all times when I played there, it also HAD proper casting and noobs like you couldn't get away with holding shit down. I had constant 15v15 20v20 on pest and no one was sitting in a house. We don't play there anymore as were playing a different game and I barely touch UO as it is but if you want, you can back up your fucking shit talk and let me knock you out like Tyson would in a duel or you can shit your fucking dumbass up.
How does one shit their dumbass up? You're rather dumb for someone who thinks they matter lol. You played on a shit server with 100 people active during peak at its prime while i was playing on atl with 40+ Vs 40+ fights and 1000s of people online during its peak, sorry douche you just a nobody from a dead shard.
Hate to break it to ya but I also played OSI with the best. I played LS, Legends and ATL you stupid fuck. I quit before they came out with that gay ass imbuing shit. Shit I'd fucking kill you in a pure mage duel on OSI lol. You want to die 1v1? Or just keep hopping on my dick on every thread I post?
I want you to stop being shit at uo and hiding with loop in houses and fight kvg when we show up, your good at duels? congrats at being good at something that has no effect on mass pvp. Let me know when yall start winning field and choke fights vs kvg and than I might be impressed.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: How does one shit their dumbass up? You're rather dumb for someone who thinks they matter lol. You played on a shit server with 100 people active during peak at its prime while i was playing on atl with 40+ Vs 40+ fights and 1000s of people online during its peak, sorry douche you just a nobody from a dead shard.
I want you to stop being shit at uo and hiding with loop in houses and fight kvg when we show up, your good at duels? congrats at being good at something that has no effect on mass pvp. Let me know when yall start winning field and choke fights vs kvg and than I might be impressed.
Hiding in houses with Loop? I just joined them last night you dumb fuck and for two I don't even have access to their houses.

Yeah, fight KvG? Sure I just did that for the last couple of weeks solo 1v7v8 etc, don't say i'm fucking hiding. I also killed two of you fucking noobs infront of your whole guild at your semidar solo the other day and escaped. If i'm so shit then you can just destroy me on the field then, I don't mind chasing your pathetic ass around.

Talking like i've been with Loops for weeks or something LOL, i've actually had the balls to solo and 1v the world with no fucking houses you chump.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Hiding in houses with Loop? I just joined them last night you dumb fuck and for two I don't even have access to their houses.

Yeah, fight KvG? Sure I just did that for the last couple of weeks solo 1v7v8 etc, don't say i'm fucking hiding. I also killed two of you fucking noobs infront of your whole guild at your semidar solo the other day and escaped. If i'm so shit then you can just destroy me on the field then, I don't mind chasing your pathetic ass around.

Talking like i've been with Loops for weeks or something LOL, i've actually had the balls to solo and 1v the world with no fucking houses you chump.
You cant even beat our spawn chars you prolly killed them afk lol
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

You cant even beat our spawn chars you prolly killed them afk lol
Then why doesn't KvG lineup 1 by 1 and duel me then? I mean if I lose I lose, atleast I have the balls to fight 1v1.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Why dont u stop house hiding with loop
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

2x2's me and Reefer vs Vanders and ???
Lucifall
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Legacy wrote:2x2's me and Reefer vs ???
me and anthony
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Legacy wrote:2x2's me and Reefer vs ???
me and anthony
I know you two will do it. Now to see if the others do it.
Lucifall
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Oh I see what you did here..
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

eww im so scared come win a fight at a spawn where real men pvp.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:eww im so scared come win a fight at a spawn where real men pvp.
but he wants to kill you and everyone knows you are no where close to being a man
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:eww im so scared come win a fight at a spawn where real men pvp.
but he wants to kill you and everyone knows you are no where close to being a man
Ajani ur 14 and know nothing about being a man, who are you to even speak to me? Nobody thats who!