Jail Time

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Jail Time

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
JlM wrote:Honestly, everyone has AFK'd for a moment or two in their UO time.
I try to be honest and admit that I have afk'd attended and unattended. The difference is I am a responsible person and take accountability for my actions. If I'm disobeying the rules that are clearly posted, please feel free to punish me as set forth by the rules.

If I go pee, it doesn't take me 3 minutes to do so. If I feel like I may be unable to respond in a reasonable amount of time, I will press pause and human hide or turn on my endless invisibility script. It's a simple concept. You really aren't missing that much by pausing for a few minutes to go do irl. If you don't pause you could be missing a whole lot: time and previously acquired goods. Is the 20k you'll be missing out on for pausing a few minutes worth the hours, days, weeks, months if caught unattended would cost you plus material loss.
Its easy to take responsibility when its not you that the GM deleted boxes out of dudes house full of stuff that had nothing to do with his drop box.
Imagine this for a minute man,
IF you don't afk macro then you wont get punished and nothing will be deleted
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

It is not like they are just randomly choosing random KvG people from vendor mall and deciding to clear their account. They are jailing/banning afkers and removing all their goods seems fair to me
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Its easy to take responsibility when its not you that the GM deleted boxes out of dudes house full of stuff that had nothing to do with his drop box.
@Tycho feel free to delete my 4 houses if I'm caught unattended gathering. I will be at the last place you checked me on my character Ducky unattended @1am utc Monday Oct 8th 2018.
Tycho wrote:My name is Gamemaster Tycho, and I support this message.
again its easy to say that until they start to really delete ur shit.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Its easy to take responsibility when its not you that the GM deleted boxes out of dudes house full of stuff that had nothing to do with his drop box.
@Tycho feel free to delete my 4 houses if I'm caught unattended gathering. I will be at the last place you checked me on my character Ducky unattended @1am utc Monday Oct 8th 2018.
Tycho wrote:My name is Gamemaster Tycho, and I support this message.
I'll stream it for you. I'd rather be responsible then have 4 houses full of junk.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on October 6th, 2018, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
I try to be honest and admit that I have afk'd attended and unattended. The difference is I am a responsible person and take accountability for my actions. If I'm disobeying the rules that are clearly posted, please feel free to punish me as set forth by the rules.

If I go pee, it doesn't take me 3 minutes to do so. If I feel like I may be unable to respond in a reasonable amount of time, I will press pause and human hide or turn on my endless invisibility script. It's a simple concept. You really aren't missing that much by pausing for a few minutes to go do irl. If you don't pause you could be missing a whole lot: time and previously acquired goods. Is the 20k you'll be missing out on for pausing a few minutes worth the hours, days, weeks, months if caught unattended would cost you plus material loss.
Its easy to take responsibility when its not you that the GM deleted boxes out of dudes house full of stuff that had nothing to do with his drop box.
If you pay attention you would know im not talking about me.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: @Tycho feel free to delete my 4 houses if I'm caught unattended gathering. I will be at the last place you checked me on my character Ducky unattended @1am utc Monday Oct 8th 2018.
I'll stream it for you.
again its easy to say until its real :P
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: again its easy to say that until they start to really delete ur shit.
I'll stream it for you.
again its easy to say until its real :P
I can only do my part of it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:
If you pay attention you would know im not talking about me.
I am not referring to you I am just talking in general to everyone

Casting is shit