Spawn is to easy

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Brad

Re: Spawn is to easy

Post by Brad »

Opywang wrote:Then now tell me why do you care? All it is gonna do is bring more players to fellucca, and why do you want to stop the players from going to fellucca?
Because the players who come to Felucca are like you.
Ajani likes this.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Opywang wrote:
Brad wrote:
Opywang wrote:Then now tell me why do you care? All it is gonna do is bring more players to fellucca, and why do you want to stop the players from going to fellucca?
Because the players who come to Felucca are like you.
We'll it's simple on any shard if you don't watch the spawn .
ill watch the spawn ... I promise and when I see you or anyone with UOH guild tag I wont just raid them I'll do it slow and painfully

maybe then yall will learn to stay in trammel
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Anonymous Group

noobs don't belong in fel
THE END

Anonymous Group

and this change doesn't help you opy tbh it only helps Hz who has been spawning none stop since they did this change and it definitely don't help the economy because the price of champ spawn arty/scrolls will drop dramatically ..... so maybe it will help you after all from not having to kill as many rats in tram to get a sash but you wont be any better in fel because you are a garbage player and all the noobs in your guild need a better "leader" than what you are because with a leader that cant solo the first level of baracoon they will not know how to do a champ spawn either
in the end youre doing the opposite of what you wanted and I think the majority of the players complaining aren't complaining because you might be able to do a spawn now they are complaining because youre a crybaby and instead of playing like the rest of us you cried until you got what you want and the fact that you helped MB not the rest of the server

MB likes this.
MB

Post by MB »

Opywang wrote: on OSI you'll never see anybody wear an Orny, or have one.

On Demise getting an Orny is like near impossible

Can't anybody see anything wrong with this picture?
No, because it is OSI-like. Only the very experienced elite players should have the top artifacts like orny.
ortiz and Ajani like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:noobs don't belong in fel
THE END
Describe noob?
NEW PLAYER = NEWB
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
MB

Post by MB »

Opywang wrote: Even the experienced, and elite players can't afford an orny.

The argument here is saying nobody need to do fellucca, or spawn without an orny that is discriminated.
You are crazy, I know 8 different people who have ornies. They didn't think it was too hard to get.
Anonymous Group

Opywang wrote:
MB wrote:

The argument here is saying nobody need to do fellucca, or spawn without an orny that is discriminated.
You are crazy, I know 8 different people who have ornies. They didn't think it was too hard to get.
Orny is useless without sash. I had 10 chance to get an orny, but I put it off cause I knew I need sash to make the suit work.

I'm so happy that the spawn is fix, and now I don't have to worry about coming up with 90kk to spawn.
I don't have a sash but I have an orny and it works perfectly fine LOL dude youre just making shit up now

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
MB wrote:
Opywang wrote: on OSI you'll never see anybody wear an Orny, or have one.

On Demise getting an Orny is like near impossible

Can't anybody see anything wrong with this picture?
No, because it is OSI-like. Only the very experienced elite players should have the top artifacts like orny.
Even the experienced, and elite players can't afford an orny.

OMG I HAVE A DARKSIDE ORNY AND I GAVE MY BROTHER A ORNY SO I MUST BE GOD
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Opywang wrote:
MB wrote:

Orny is useless without sash. I had 10 chance to get an orny, but I put it off cause I knew I need sash to make the suit work.

I'm so happy that the spawn is fix, and now I don't have to worry about coming up with 90kk to spawn.
Hmm no sash 10 year's ago yet we were doing just fine. Yet again you're wrong
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Why do you keep saying you need a 200kk suit to spawn? Someone posted a video doing a coon damn near naked with LMC and 4/6 casting. Pretty sure his armor didn't bring him above skill level resists. You keep making up dumb false shit to prove your point. People don't like you because after all these years of spawns being perfectly fine you come crying on the forums like a timid little bitch and all of a sudden spawns are broken. I never checked spawns before, but for you I will make it a priority. Have fun working spawns for everyone you pissed off.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

april0395 and Ajani like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I'll be there to defend you Opy.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Opywang likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Lol what spawn did you waste 3 hours trying to complete? Nothing in this game takes 3 hours to do, never in the history of playing this game has anything ever taken that long. Specially with 5+ people, even with 5 idiots you could accomplish something in an hour.
Ajani likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Opywang wrote:
ortiz wrote:Why do you keep saying you need a 200kk suit to spawn? Someone posted a video doing a coon damn near naked with LMC and 4/6 casting. Pretty sure his armor didn't bring him above skill level resists. You keep making up dumb false shit to prove your point. People don't like you because after all these years of spawns being perfectly fine you come crying on the forums like a timid little bitch and all of a sudden spawns are broken. I never checked spawns before, but for you I will make it a priority. Have fun working spawns for everyone you pissed off.
I've done it exactly like they said with 5 players we failed, and came home with nothing wasting 3 hours trying to overcome it.

You need to realize something OSI has nerf the spawn, and made them easier, and Demise just haven't update to catch up with OSI. Now we're officially matching up with OSI. In fact OSI has nerf the spawn during year 2004 or 2006 which was 10 years ago so it took Demise 10 years to finally catch up with it.
You couldnt complete the spawn with 5 players. You fucking suck. I dont give a fuck about OSI spawns. OSI mechanics are different than Demise mechanics. Take your OSI data quoting and shove it up your fucking rectum. Fuck off.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
ortiz wrote:Why do you keep saying you need a 200kk suit to spawn? Someone posted a video doing a coon damn near naked with LMC and 4/6 casting. Pretty sure his armor didn't bring him above skill level resists. You keep making up dumb false shit to prove your point. People don't like you because after all these years of spawns being perfectly fine you come crying on the forums like a timid little bitch and all of a sudden spawns are broken. I never checked spawns before, but for you I will make it a priority. Have fun working spawns for everyone you pissed off.
I've done it exactly like they said with 5 players we failed, and came home with nothing wasting 3 hours trying to overcome it
you suck

Casting is shit
zulu2401 likes this.