Dear GM's

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Extremist223

Re: Dear GM's

Post by Extremist223 »

bump, looking for official response.
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

I think, maby the reason is that crafter expend resources, but gold farmer not
because low chance to get runic tools and low chance to craft good item
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Extremist223 wrote:I know these rules have been in effect for a very long time. I ask that you please consider the evidence provided here as a discrepancy in the rules of demise and perhaps changes can be made.

Today I was jailed for what was considered multi client combat. I was in the same general location and the two players were not aiding each other in combat. I feel that the multi client combat rule should be changed as long as the players are not aiding each other to provide undue advantage. I say this because I am legally allowed to run 4 clients in heartwood without being jailed as long as I am not afk. Furthermore, I am much more easily able to "micro" two tamers in combat at separate locations in the same general area (same dungeon), than to run 4 clients simultaneously in heartwood. For example, If I tell my pet to attack a monster I can click into the other client and do the same to a different monster, this is actually feasible, unlike the scripting that occurs in heartwood and resource collection elsewhere. I can go back and forth, it is a challenge and frustrating at times, but certainly not impossible. However, it is IMPOSSIBLE to complete quests in heartwood at the same time using 4 accounts. If you were to do a heartwood quest with one client, the other clients can't possibly be running, crafting items and marking those as quest items and turning them in at the same time. Therefore those clients are gathering resources afk by default. The same goes for any other resource collection. I feel like the economy is so expensive on this shard that I will never be able to obtain the items that I desire and play at the level that other players are at currently.

If I am able to script multiple clients to gather lumber, ore, any resource, bod collection, and heartwood, I wholeheartedly believe I should be able to kill two monsters with two clients albeit not the same monster. Please consider this request as I am not garnering undue advantage from the combat and I do not feel that I am anymore AFK than any other resource collection or heartwood running. Thank you for your time. I do not want to become like every other player and run in heartwood day in and day out. There are so many people in heartwood that it lags my computer.
This is interesting
So you were able to respond to a GM if one checked on you. You were jailed because you had 2 clients/ characters in the same general combat area?
Well when I was mining up elementals I used a cu and a fire beetle and that takes 2 clients to do.
2 clients in the same area killing the same elemental
Not every elemental attacked the fire beetle but when they would attack it I had the cu attack the elemental also
I had a few GMs show up to check if I was afk and none of them ever questioned my setup
A cu takes 4 slots a fire beetle takes 3 for a total of 7

I even had an Admin there to show them a few problems with pets that are friended to you and my setup was never questioned

I was farming mining gems ore gold and regular gems

I guess we need to use 2 computers or more for it to be legal for everyone
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares

Post by kentares »

Bama wrote:I guess we need to use 2 computers or more for it to be legal for everyone
Wait... we can use two computers to play this game.. :o :shock:
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

kentares wrote:
Bama wrote:I guess we need to use 2 computers or more for it to be legal for everyone
Wait... we can use two computers to play this game.. :o :shock:
....... or more
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈