Funny scene

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Funny scene

Post by royal kapero2 »

Sometimes you cannot tell anything about the situation :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306YlxMvjfI
Veteran Noobie

Re: Funny scene

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Do you have any videos with you doing more than just running around in circles with your speed hacks? Let's face it a player from Poland should not run as fast as one from Murcia.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
thewhitezone and alllex like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

What about Korea? Did you know at one point there was an internet gateway from korea to Chicago that was better than Atlanta to Chicago?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You are saying I am faster than a mind of purplespaced guy, and what you are suggesting is to get purplespacey too?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

the jukes are real
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Laggy Kapero being called a speed hacker.

I've seen it all.
Lucifall
lukin69 likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Veteran Noobie wrote:Do you have any videos with you doing more than just running around in circles with your speed hacks? Let's face it a player from Poland should not run as fast as one from Murcia.
I am not convinced...

'Muricans have a bad reputation for obesity which would make it easy for a polish dude to over run a 'Murican