Vender Gate

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Vender Gate

Post by The Silvertiger »

Jump in a lake... It pretty plainly stated 7pm est... You posted afterwards... Good day, idiot!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
Souced

Post by Souced »

follow the whole thread that started last month tiger until you have an idea of what i am talking about your a fool

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=8&t=9561

this is where it starts
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
The Silvertiger

Yet, you are complaining about this month's as well, in which you posted at 9:13... If you truly weren't trying to be a butthole, you would have posted within the time limit specified. You know she apologized for last month and yet when she does the correct thing you get upset because you bid late... Aka jump in a lake...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Souced

Post by Souced »

i am complaining about the inconsistencies in how she does things did you get dropped on the head as a child tiger i have said this a few times in this thread you either to stupid to read or just don't understand english
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

you could always just not bid next time? Or you can place one at my house, i won a gate again.
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

Souced wrote:Ok lets break this down ,
It seems to me that staff took into consideration your complaints last month, decided to change it in order to be more fair,
fair enough on that point, but why not state it someplace(oh yeah then they might have to be CONSISTENT with something)
and maybe admit when they messed it up,(we all mess stuff up) even if it in a pm or grab the person in game and chat

and yet you're still complaining.
not at the way it was handled just why is it different this time?

What's the lesson you want staff to take away from this?
To be consistent in what they do?

To never listen to the input of players?
Listen access come up with a solution if one is need implement it and STAY CONSISTENT with it.
All I read was"we all mess stuff up"

Like you and this post. This should have been a PM. Additionally, it probably shouldn't be pointing fingers either. That's a good way to get on a lot of people's bad sides. Just some advice from a nobody. Proceed trolling (I hope you are tbh).
The Silvertiger

Souced wrote:i am complaining about the inconsistencies in how she does things did you get dropped on the head as a child tiger i have said this a few times in this thread you either to stupid to read or just don't understand english
Before you can talk about people being dropped on their head, you have to learn how to spell vendor... :coffee:
Selling List & Vendor

Souced

Post by Souced »

So tiger you want an English lesson do you, vender is used for a thing as in the gate, and vendor is actually used for the person as in the tailor vendor in luna, must have been dropped form a high spot onto that head of yours. On a good note we now know it more of an English problem for you!!
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

lvl 100 vendor

The Silvertiger

Souced wrote:So tiger you want an English lesson do you, vender is used for a thing as in the gate, and vendor is actually used for the person as in the tailor vendor in luna, must have been dropped form a high spot onto that head of yours. On a good note we now know it more of an English problem for you!!
technically you are right vender is interchangeable, probably because people like you couldn't spell vendor... But your definition is way off... Just look at your sentence structure and spelling then come talk to me about being dropped on the head or English lessons.
Selling List & Vendor

Souced

Post by Souced »

you're a fucking idiot tiger
The Silvertiger

;)
Selling List & Vendor

bjeb2478

Post by bjeb2478 »

don't people understand this is a VOLUNTARY job to Selene and all the other staff? and weirdly enough guess what THERE HUMAN TOO! mistakes can happen so get off there back or fuck off somewhere else! i think the staff do a fine job (could do with more events like it was back in the day) and when they fuck up don't persecute them try offering a helping hand.
The Silvertiger wrote:Monk's a scammer!? No way!
Souced

Post by Souced »

Have you ever tried to talk to Selene? She is to busy on her high horse and making like her shit don't stink to ever hear what you have to say. She has her mind made up on what she is going to do depending on who the person involved is way before she even asks what is going on, maybe if she was more fair with everyone on the shard not just her choosen few then we could talk til that changes not much else will