Maze #2???

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Re: Maze #2???

Post by Amish Hammer »

Tempest wrote:+1 for fel, the last one catered to trammies, this one should cater to fellucians.
the last one catered to blue players because thats the bigger group out of the two, and even with that we still only had like 6-7 people try it. plus im sure that reds wouldnt want deco for a reward for finishing so its kind of hard for me to come up with rewards with the stuff i have. but i can definitely do one in fel for the reds
Discord: Amish#1299
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Tempest wrote:+1 for fel, the last one catered to trammies, this one should cater to fellucians.
the last one catered to blue players because thats the bigger group out of the two, and even with that we still only had like 6-7 people try it. plus im sure that reds wouldnt want deco for a reward for finishing so its kind of hard for me to come up with rewards with the stuff i have. but i can definitely do one in fel for the reds
I can see everyone killing eachother
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Ajani wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:
I can see everyone killing eachother
if its in fel then there is nothing i can do against that, it will just make the maze harder
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

how i can solve a maze if im fighting?
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

thewhitezone wrote:how i can solve a maze if im fighting?
by multitasking? or getting murdered and learning the maze as a ghost then quickly trying to run through it when you live?
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Once pvp players seems to be competitive against each other, the maze can get spicy. It's an interesting point, can be funny for pvp players - maybe a little anarchic too :p

Anyhow, I will definitely skip that once I'll probably just die all the time with my sampire.
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher