Spellweavers at Brit Bank

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Indika

Spellweavers at Brit Bank

Post by Indika »

Due to the noticeable lack of skeletons at West Brit Bank arcane circle, I will be doing my best to leave my 3 spellweavers there while I am AFK, and I urge the rest of the server to do so at your discretion :P

I will definitely leave them up this weekend.
Ajani

Re: Spellweavers at Brit Bank

Post by Ajani »

I will try to leave a weaver there
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Fel please
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Bad Religion wrote:Fel please
I made some extra weavers to log in and Brit Fel and I always came back dead so other PvPers couldn't use them, lol.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Wear bracelet of health, and cast a horrific beast form
Loler

Post by Loler »

have no insured items on them and have an auto accept rez script running :)
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Indika

Post by Indika »

Don't really feel like trying that hard.
Loler

Post by Loler »

its not really trying that hard. many people have stated they dont want to have their bots in fel because they get pked. but its an easy fix. auto rez with no insured items on the char. if its just a bot anyways doesnt really matter to much. just an idea.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Indika

Post by Indika »

well have at it then. i'll cover tram brit bank, and you can cover fel brit bank. and everyone on demise can get focus :) so everybody wins
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:its not really trying that hard. many people have stated they dont want to have their bots in fel because they get pked. but its an easy fix. auto rez with no insured items on the char. if its just a bot anyways doesnt really matter to much. just an idea.
I have placed the first of three weavers at fel brit bank. The reply gump if dead macro is running. I will be placing 2 more in the not so distant future. 2 of these characters will unfortunately not be available when I'm playing. Wish I had more accounts for stuff like this. :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Loler wrote:its not really trying that hard. many people have stated they dont want to have their bots in fel because they get pked. but its an easy fix. auto rez with no insured items on the char. if its just a bot anyways doesnt really matter to much. just an idea.
I have placed the first of three weavers at fel brit bank. The reply gump if dead macro is running. I will be placing 2 more in the not so distant future. 2 of these characters will unfortunately not be available when I'm playing. Wish I had more accounts for stuff like this. :D
Youre a true hero
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's a struggle between Hz and servos throwing pots then leaping through a gate. Pretty much only you guys that wanna kill naked dudes. Fetish maybe? I seent it
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

zulu2401 wrote:
It's a struggle between Hz and servos throwing pots then leaping through a gate. Pretty much only you guys that wanna kill naked dudes. Fetish maybe? I seent it
I much rather kill you than poor Praxxus any day, you don't seem to like fighting fair either though. How come every time we start to 1v1 you call in backup and this happens still? : )
Attachments
IMG_3039.JPG
IMG_3039.JPG (97.56 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
Vitek- likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anthony File wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
I much rather kill you than poor Praxxus any day, you don't seem to like fighting fair either though. How come every time we start to 1v1 you call in backup and this happens still? : )
Yea I remember that with like 450 ping wasnt much I could do. Congrats
Arden

Post by Arden »

zulu2401 wrote:
The same guys begging to get into KVG I hear :D

Cuz we got the hottest naked dewds!