Advice please

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Steemx

Advice please

Post by Steemx »

Hello i played in this shard long time ago and my two accounts were deleted for inactivity i think, all fine i want to start from scratch to relearn how to play, my main was and mage/necro and i want replicate the char who i have good memories but i forget how to distribute the points in the char creation steps, can someone give me some advice please.

I want to know how to distribute the points in the char creation (skills and stats) and what race is better for casual pvm (human or elf).

Thanks in advance.

ps: sorry my english.
Indika

Re: Advice please

Post by Indika »

for pvm mage, race doesnt really matter. it might be good to be human for 20 tracking, detect, hiding.

mage eval necro ss resist anatomy is the usual skills i think. you could run scribe, spellweaving, or w/e. or you could go taming instead.

if you were going to train taming, i would reccomend training that first. otherwise train necro first so you can use lich form when training magery, otherwise it's all really the same.
Steemx likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You can learn a lot from this guide. I'm not saying run this template, but there's a lot of useful information to glean from it.

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... ?f=10&t=44
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Steemx and kentares like this.
Steemx

Post by Steemx »

Thanks guys