Human VS Elf Resets

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Janky

Human VS Elf Resets

Post by Janky »

I'm embarking on a nightmare of a chore....sorting BODs that I've collected on and off for years. :o
I know Elf resets for tailoring are...bandana, doublet, tunic and skullcap. Elf resets for blacksmithy are dagger, bronze shield, buckler, tear kite shield, and metal shield.

Can someone tell me what the resets are for humans please?

Also, I intend on selling these, for those who purchase the books do you want ONLY elf or do you mind if some human resets are in the book?

Thanks!!! :D :D :D
Exillion

Re: Human VS Elf Resets

Post by Exillion »

Human resets cost more cloth/Ingots since the bod is affected by the free 20 skill from joat
Janky likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Yea, people mainly want elf, but there are a couple people who don't care.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:Yea, people mainly want elf, but there are a couple people who don't care.
In the grand scheme of cost it doesnt matter. Cloth is dirt cheap compared to the gain of purchasing and working your own reset.

I typically will buy either for the same price
Last edited by Arden on June 18th, 2017, 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Souced

Post by Souced »

i also don't care if you are buying them then you got the gold so an extra 30k on ingots is nothing and unless you toss your cloth from turn ins you got a shit ton of it laying around

and just so everyone understands the joat from humans is not supposed to affect the bod collection at all but this will never get fixed cause it not a pvp thing so gm's don't care
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
The Silvertiger and Arden like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Souced wrote:
and just so everyone understands the joat from humans is not supposed to affect the bod collection at all but this will never get fixed cause it not a pvp thing so gm's don't care

I've been trying to get this fixed for 7 years..........

......... maybe the next update you never know
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈