I would love help with a few things. haven't played in a while.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dagon

Re: I would love help with a few things. haven't played in a while.

Post by Dagon »

So RBC and the rest of my armor is LRC then?
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

na RBC for your archer y warrior its the only gtot that really is necessity.
Last edited by pimpinez on July 8th, 2017, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dagon

Post by Dagon »

RBC for the sampire?
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

yeah you can make plenty good suit without grips or kasa. there is like bunch of glove arty n kasa I never used since I like using the cheap shit like the mage hat with 15 lmc that is like 200k
Dagon

Post by Dagon »

So now, I am trying to focus on the Necrotamer.
I have my Spirit Speak up to 100 and Moved my evaluate int down to zero.
My lrc is 93
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Staff of Magi Tamer

Stats 120 str 10 dex 90 int

115 magery
100 necro
115 spiritspeak
105 animal taming
115 lore

some combo of
80/100/115 vet

35/65/100/115 weaving @35 its Gift of life and attunment. @ 65 you get arcane impowerment. @115 easier focus lvl 6 essence of wind and wod but mostly need 4/6

100/115 eval

rest meditation if lower then 30 points bump skills to 120

Without Eval Int

offensive spells are curse weapon, wither, strangle, painspike, posion strike, mind blast, posion. weaken, posion fields, animate. keep at least 1 bola your on foot wraith form,

defense spell are evil omen, corpse skin, blood oath, energy field, wall of stone, teleport, mini heal, greater heal (precast it if you see explode), mass dispel, invis, gift of life, attunment. keep 1 trap box on you since no resist. probably could bring a few apples cures stams heal and str pots wouldn't hurt.
Dagon

Post by Dagon »

why 125 str on a caster?
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Drink a str pot 145 str.. iI like the hp more then int since can just regen from wither. get enough mr to still cast mini heal almost endless and low int is easier to manage then getting dumped on by mages n archers and you die in 1 burst cuz u got cursed with low str. when mounted can push them out your way if they got low str.

eat a +20 scroll or something if you want more int

with this template you will mostly just wanna stay alive and support teammates with pet rez, resurrection, dismounts, evil omen, corpse skill, strangle, posion, posion strike, weaken, pain spike when pk arrive. if your buddy has evail let him know that you will be casting evil omen so he can snyc drop a paralize. maybe try n dismount him then and you and your friend paralyze y cross field his mount. then he will call his buddies lol and you talk shit in pvp forum k
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Dagon, if you're making this necrotamer for spawns my suggestion is to remove vet and add at least 100 spellweaving. Thunderstorm is the single best spell for killing spawns. I don't know if prohunter's guide is on this forum, but it's the best spawn guide. You can gift of life your pet so that you can res it if it dies... If you die, yourself, and don't have your gift of life on you can quickly logout to autostable your pet to prevent it from dying. If you're running with a team they should be doing the same thing. Also, someone on the team should have a stealther with magery and veterinary for a quick recovery during raids. I also suggest making a protector to get double the scrolls. There's also a trick where you can put your pet on follow and soulstone taming and lore off. This frees up more skill points so that you can have med, vet, or any other skills you desire.

Concerning the staff of the magi build. It was good before scrappers came out. Nowadays the popular idea is using anatomy for defensive wrestling and focusing on putting out mass damage with thunderstorm. If the staff were one handed it would be ok, but you lose the opportunity for a lot of useful mods by using the staff.

As far as the sampire: you can build it from the ground up, but it takes a dedication to running for the healer. There's a guy that solo'd almost every monster on the game with a soulseeker. While it's not the best weapon in most situations it will generally keep you alive.

You want to aim for gear that noone uses anymore:

Dread Pirate Hat(preferably the same weapon skill.)
Gloves of the Puglist(then move up to nobility)

From there your standard samp gear:
violet courage/heart of the lion
Runic sleeves
Runic Gorget
Runic Legs(not standard, but good place.)

I don't recommend an rbc. On your runic items for starters just look for stamina increase 5+ and resists. As you gather more gold you can look into obtaining better pieces. You want to focus on physical, fire, and energy before cold and poison.

Also, it's easier to start with mace fighting rather than swords.... I know "now you tell me"...

If you stay swords you gotta run base stats like these basically:
100 str
125 dex
30 int

It also depends on what you're fighting and what weapon you're using. The best overall weapon in the game is a double axe. However, through using multiple weapons one can do better. What's popular right now is katana for double strike and armor ignore(leafblade of ease preferred over katana for ai); and radiant scimitar for whirlwind for swords.

If you run mace fighting, you can cheat on your stats by running higher str and int. The current weapons of choice are: black staff for whirlwind, quarterstaff for double strike, leafblade of ease for armor ignore.

I don't recommend fencing.

Good luck in your adventures.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Hey, Thanks a ton! I do have 100 spellweaving.
I think my main problem is gear.
a