Teleports TOO OP

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Teleports TOO OP

Post by royal kapero2 »

People cast it way too fast, they are allowed to move faster than mounted people.

And now everyone started to use this macro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp25KFf6Ahw
atomic chicken and Aj like this.
Ajani

Re: Teleports TOO OP

Post by Ajani »

hey why don't you try adepting to the game instead of whining like bitches wanting the game to adept to your dumbasses?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It's a good reason to whine because it's OP and not fair and this issue is a new, never known before on OSI or anywhere, because of the faster casting we have it's unusual.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Ajani wrote:hey why don't you try adepting to the game instead of whining like bitches wanting the game to adept to your dumbasses?
LOLOL

Kid, you don't know what UO really is, all you do is mindrot strangle corpse skin and fb ma spam with a macro, get out of here lol. You ain't been alive long enough to get the beauty of real UO, go back to school kid.

Your argument of "adepting" is a flawed one, everyone can adapt but that doesn't mean the game is balanced, I agree with kapero but we might disagree on solutions.

I think teleports are a symptom of a bigger problem which is the current casting is garbage, if we had osi 2/6 and teleports were 12 tile like on osi, but I'd be fine if they kept it at 10 tiles (which I believe currently they're 10 here but I could be wrong) you'd still be able to catch them on mount, I think changing the casting is the solution to a lot of problems and I haven't been convinced the downsides aren't already either inevitable or as ajani put it "adeptable."

P.S. Adept means skilled at something while Adapt means to change in order to overcome.
Veteran Noobie likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

atomic chicken wrote:
Ajani wrote:hey why don't you try adepting to the game instead of whining like bitches wanting the game to adept to your dumbasses?
LOLOL

Kid, you don't know what UO really is, all you do is mindrot strangle corpse skin and fb ma spam with a macro, get out of here lol. You ain't been alive long enough to get the beauty of real UO, go back to school kid.

Your argument of "adepting" is a flawed one, everyone can adapt but that doesn't mean the game is balanced, I agree with kapero but we might disagree on solutions.

I think teleports are a symptom of a bigger problem which is the current casting is garbage, if we had osi 2/6 and teleports were 12 tile like on osi, but I'd be fine if they kept it at 10 tiles (which I believe currently they're 10 here but I could be wrong) you'd still be able to catch them on mount, I think changing the casting is the solution to a lot of problems and I haven't been convinced the downsides aren't already either inevitable or as ajani put it "adeptable."

P.S. Adept means skilled at something while Adapt means to change in order to overcome.
3pw623.jpg
3pw623.jpg (31.01 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Maloskies likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Teleport really needs a nerf... maybe a 250-500ms cd when mounted.
Lucifall
MaZa and Aj like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

image.jpg
image.jpg (41.19 KiB) Viewed 2625 times

Casting is shit
Maloskies likes this.
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

When I saw the title my first thought was whiny bullshit, but after watching the video I am thinking that is some teleport bullshit. Looks OP to me.

But what do I know, I just sit around the bank looking pretty and dreaming of Beehives.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Ajani you're bad at memes :(
Also you don't even pvp in the field, so why do you care kiddo?
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:It's a good reason to whine because it's OP and not fair and this issue is a new, never known before on OSI or anywhere, because of the faster casting we have it's unusual.
pretty sure this is another pro 2/6 casting player!!

bring on 2/6! say good bye to teleporting away

as well as good bye to NWO and HZ
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Well, for me it's not balanced, to teleport insanely or heal through bleed attack and fireballs. This faster casting combined with UO steam might be leet for mages, but not for old school mages, warriors and ironically - the archers that are considered by some people OP too, not for me though.

I remember times when I could hold a kryss and fight honorable using armor ignores and poison inflict backed up with hit fireballs, before people hardly healed through it. Now a player can just stand and heal and I can hit him with no result, unless I mortal.
Tempest likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:Well, for me it's not balanced, to teleport insanely or heal through bleed attack and fireballs. This faster casting combined with UO steam might be leet for mages, but not for old school mages, warriors and ironically - the archers that are considered by some people OP too, not for me though.

I remember times when I could hold a kryss and fight honorable using armor ignores and poison inflict backed up with hit fireballs, before people hardly healed through it. Now a player can just stand and heal and I can hit him with no result, unless I mortal.

I do find it kinda ironic, that you're bitching about teleporting. But in your vid in your sig. your guildmate Molliefile is teleporting around and using basically every script that needs to be broken.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I appreciate, you watched my video.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

i hate that script
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:I appreciate, you watched my video.

Just the first 20secs when I saw him teleport on screen I then Alt f4 d

I don't have time for shitty players 2v2ing