Raising stats

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Steemx

Raising stats

Post by Steemx »

Hello, im 720 skill capped and want raise dex so bought some lutes set all skills plus dex up and locked str and int, created a macro with music and 8 sec delay and leave it all the night now im back at home the macro still playing but dex still 92 not gain a single point all night, what im doing wrong?.

Thanks in advance.

ps: sorry my english
ps2: read about stats here http://uodemiseguide.spokland.com/character/stat, and music is better for dex according to the guide.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Raising stats

Post by Bama »

Unlock the other stars
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Steemx likes this.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

you don't get stats gains if you are skill capped
you will have to set at least one of your skills down
the best you can do is to store it in a soulstone
also, make sure music can raise dex high enough, every skill has its own cap on how far it can raise every stat
Steemx likes this.
Spok

Post by Spok »

Hi Steemx,

The best way to raise any Stats is to have reach your Max Skill Cap and Set Arrow UP to Camping and Arms Lore (make sure there's no Skills that have the Arrow Down), use any Blade on Tree's to collect Kindling and use this Script:

Code: Select all

if not findalias 'arms_lore_item'
  promptalias 'arms_lore_item'
endif
useskill 'Arms Lore'
pause 500
@target 'arms_lore_item'
pause 500
usetype 0xde1 'any' 'backpack'
pause 500
All the 3 Stats will raise very quick!

Also, if your Character have the Human Race.. make sure to collect a good amount of Kindling because Human have the Racial Ability: Jack of All Trade.. and you have 20% chance to ignite the Kindling!

Best Regard,
Spok
Steemx

Post by Steemx »

Thanks guys, i dont have a soulstone, i set focus down is easy to raise again, i will try again tonight, thanks.
Steemx

Post by Steemx »

Spok wrote:Hi Steemx,

The best way to raise any Stats is to have reach your Max Skill Cap and Set Arrow UP to Camping and Arms Lore (make sure there's no Skills that have the Arrow Down), use any Blade on Tree's to collect Kindling and use this Script:

Code: Select all

if not findalias 'arms_lore_item'
  promptalias 'arms_lore_item'
endif
useskill 'Arms Lore'
pause 500
@target 'arms_lore_item'
pause 500
usetype 0xde1 'any' 'backpack'
pause 500
All the 3 Stats will raise very quick!

Also, if your Character have the Human Race.. make sure to collect a good amount of Kindling because Human have the Racial Ability: Jack of All Trade.. and you have 20% chance to ignite the Kindling!

Best Regard,
Spok
Yep is human, i tried yesterday with kindlings but burned down all in few minutes haha :3
Steemx

Post by Steemx »

Not working with music :( , turned all skills up, and focus down, now music is 40.5 and 0 dex gains, stuck at 92, i will try with the kindling script.

Last edited by Steemx on July 13th, 2017, 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

arms lore, hiding, fishing or any melee skill should do it
Steemx likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Steemx wrote:Not working with music :( , turned all skills up, and focus down, now music is 40.5 and 0 dex gains, stuck at 92, i will try with the kindling script.

My math skills are not the best but I think you might be at your stat cap you need to have a stat turned down
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Steemx likes this.
Steemx

Post by Steemx »

Bama wrote:
Steemx wrote:Not working with music :( , turned all skills up, and focus down, now music is 40.5 and 0 dex gains, stuck at 92, i will try with the kindling script.

My math skills are not the best but I think you might be at your stat cap you need to have a stat turned down

Here is the winner lol, i was reading a guide for a archer and it says i need 121 dex and just started the stats farming and i did not realize i was capped :(, thanks for the help guys.

Now at 230 cap which is the best allocation of stats for and a archer bushido chival?.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

stat allocation depend on suit but you wanna hit 150 str 150 dex + as much stamina inc as possible. if just pvm char str not as important but helps with spell dumps. every 2 str after 100 is 1 hp

if just just going to gauntlet for life sometimes its better to aattack slow as long as dmg is good enough to get loot rights you will save arrows.
Steemx likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

AR9221 wrote:you don't get stats gains if you are skill capped
This isn't true

I'm at skill cap and using musicianship to raise stats
Code_7-17_08.31.jpg
Code_7-17_08.31.jpg (190.64 KiB) Viewed 3844 times
Code_7-17_08.33.jpg
Code_7-17_08.33.jpg (189.33 KiB) Viewed 3844 times
Code_7-17_08.33-1.jpg
Code_7-17_08.33-1.jpg (190.41 KiB) Viewed 3844 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Chacal and Bad Religion like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

if you get capped 700-720 skills and wanna change stats it will STOPED change,
http://www.uoguide.com/Stats

very easy way is setting 3 skill

Focus - Dexterity Intelligence
Meditation - Intelligence Strength

after buy 1 item with MI and SI [focus for SI] [medit for MI]

make macro wear equip, just recort and wear equip :)
equipitem (serial) (layer)
pause 3000

you dont need chance skills but need be setting arrow down and up at this 3 skills [arrow down can be whatever skill] about arrow up medit and focus is best combinacion with include all 3 stats, so mean it will change whatever stats with just sitting at bank :)