Is an all powerful naked template possible now?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Pont

Is an all powerful naked template possible now?

Post by Pont »

Since the blood oath fix way back and now that summon feys cost 50 mana instead of 10 mana for 5, is an all powerful naked (no item insurance) template that can compete with the best fully geared gimp even possible now?

For example, being able to take on peerless, super bosses, solo spawns and the like 8-)

Discuss..... :mrgreen:
Amish Hammer and Frasier like this.
Legacy

Re: Is an all powerful naked template possible now?

Post by Legacy »

Hi Pont.

Probably no. Your template was nerfed to butter.
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

How much lrc did you have or did you use regs? If you have enough regs/lrc to get your mana back you could go wraith form and kill peerless naked spamming furies or pixies + damage spells. The biggest nerf to that thought is wod working properly. As far as the actual peerlesses you could do: trav for sure, Paroxymous( no pixies[furies should be fine,]) Mel maybe, no go on Dreadhorn and Illenhir(or however it's spelt. )
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Pont wrote:feys
They are now lesser fey not the ones you used to be able to cast
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Would be nice if it were possible because everything cost so much now.
Discord: Amish#1299
thewhitezone likes this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

stealth tamer? w provo n weaving? scrappers for wod?
Loler

Post by Loler »

use necro to get into lichform. and spam natures furies is probably your best bet. but kill time would be super rough. can get 2/2 casting and 35 lmc fully blessed might be enough in lich form with 120 med and focs to spam non stop. also if you only need the 1/1 casting ring from new haven to keep up enough furies could try the new grimoire i think its got 15 lmc on it to give you 40 lmc.

owned by totem of void.
scrappers
1/1 new haven ring
15 lmc hat from quest turn in

swap scrappers for grimore. for 40 lmc
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Pont

Post by Pont »

Loler wrote:use necro to get into lichform. and spam natures furies is probably your best bet. but kill time would be super rough. can get 2/2 casting and 35 lmc fully blessed might be enough in lich form with 120 med and focs to spam non stop. also if you only need the 1/1 casting ring from new haven to keep up enough furies could try the new grimoire i think its got 15 lmc on it to give you 40 lmc.

owned by totem of void.
scrappers
1/1 new haven ring
15 lmc hat from quest turn in

swap scrappers for grimore. for 40 lmc
The Silvertiger wrote:How much lrc did you have or did you use regs? If you have enough regs/lrc to get your mana back you could go wraith form and kill peerless naked spamming furies or pixies + damage spells. The biggest nerf to that thought is wod working properly. As far as the actual peerlesses you could do: trav for sure, Paroxymous( no pixies[furies should be fine,]) Mel maybe, no go on Dreadhorn and Illenhir(or however it's spelt. )
OK you both deserve a:

This is why: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 775#p42775
Amish Hammer likes this.
Dr Dark

Post by Dr Dark »

An alcoholic villain with the ability to manipulate the darkforce. :twisted:
Amish Hammer likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

on my other server (which is 4/8 casting based) i have a suit that is fully blessed 100 lrc 2/2 casting 25 sdi which is the cap for a book mage.

if i add orny to it i can go 100 lrc 4/8 casting with 28 lmc :). also the virtue armor set is considered cloth there and blessable so i wear 4 pieces of that and actually have like 50s-60 resist.

if there was personal bless deeds there or actual bless deeds there id bless an orny :)
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.