How does the shard make money

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: How does the shard make money

Post by Loler »

he posts on his twitter every day hes hasnt disappeared only from us
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Has hybrid tanked completely, yet? I've heard on numerous occasions that the numbers there are pitiful even in comparison to servers that have been woke up. If so, I would surmise that this is why. Hybrid has always been his baby and Demise has always been like his bastard. In light of which, it probably bothered him greatly that the server that thrived through adversity was not the pampered pet, as he desired.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

lol what happen to revelation
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
pimpinez likes this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

probably went to jail :beathorse:
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

The Silvertiger wrote:Has hybrid tanked completely, yet? I've heard on numerous occasions that the numbers there are pitiful even in comparison to servers that have been woke up. If so, I would surmise that this is why. Hybrid has always been his baby and Demise has always been like his bastard. In light of which, it probably bothered him greatly that the server that thrived through adversity was not the pampered pet, as he desired.
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/ ... acy.86634/
he doesn't like ML how could he like demise?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Eos wrote:We've tried contacting Ryan numerous times since the store and old forums went down, across multiple platforms (including Twitter DMs). The last reply we received was in September last year. We'll continue to try and get a response/solution to this problem.

Unlike the forums, setting up a replacement donation store requires Ryan's presence and we are unable to do it at this moment. The shard hosting has been paid for in advance and will not suffer from the lack of a donation store.

We have and will continue to hand out donation store items through other means (such as in-game events).

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued support of UOG: Demise.

- Demise Staff
you have to try Amish's approach it seems legit
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I wrapped a newspaper 'round my head
So I looked like I was deep
I said some mumbo-jumbo, then
I told him he was going to sleep
I robbed his rings and pocketwatch
And everything else I found