Magery Droping on Greater Dragon

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jogo pq sou Nerd

Magery Droping on Greater Dragon

Post by Jogo pq sou Nerd »

Just have this quick question. My GD died once and lost 0.1 of his magery skill. I have just played for hours and the skill didn't get back to the normal. It will ever go back to the normal? It's a bug? There is a better way to train it up?

My GD stats (trained):
981 HP
704 STR
276 INT
84/84/51/43/52
128.9 Wrest
112.8 Tatics
123.4 Resist
115.4 Mage (115.3 now)
106.4 Eval
Exillion

Re: Magery Droping on Greater Dragon

Post by Exillion »

It won't gain back since greater dragons do not cast 8th circle spells and its magery is high enough to not gain on 7th circle spells, can maybe regain it by discording the dragon and training it while its discorded
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Discordance works on it. If you cant discord i can do it in fell house with my disco
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Jogo pq sou Nerd

Tnx guys. So it can be raisen again. I was thinking here what about the satyr even a paragon one for that matter of raise magery again. Would it work?
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

It works diffrent here. Satyr aggro on you and probably provo dragon on you. I can disco for you.

Jogo pq sou Nerd

Thanks Valkyrie. I've done it with a satyr. I told my Greater Dragon to all kill in one and invis myself. That satyr provoked other satyrs and my dragon kepped on killing those until achived the max magery again.
It works! Thanks for all! Hope this post helps other players!
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

No worries.
If need any pet training mssg me we can do it in duo. I train minewith disco and the other one. We just keep vet it