Please remove UOS

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
pimpinez

Re: Please remove UOS

Post by pimpinez »

afk macroing should only be allowed in felucca
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

pimpinez wrote:afk macroing should only be allowed in felucca
isn't gonna happen thanks to trammel. :salt: people been using Easyuo since it came out it is free to use so. If you don't got it your gimping yourself.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:The only people who care about casting speed are pvpers. The main issues with steam have nothing to do with pvp. Please move along.
Fuck you and we wont just move along, i dont know why you think the only concerns that matter are pvmers but admins should consider point of views from all the different groups to help maintain a balanced and healthy shard. The main reason people asking for the casting change is because steam is being abused so id consider it one of the main issues.
Last edited by Vander Nars on August 24th, 2017, 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

No
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:No
Nice childlike response, reminds me of a child being told to brush his teeth or make his bed.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Vander Nars wrote:
Nice childlike response, reminds me of a child being told to brush his teeth or make his bed.
Sounds like your child is in control of you. Who is the parent? ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Sounds like your child is in control of you. Who is the parent? ;)
Your comment is stupid like your opinion on uo steam, I dont have a child so try again.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

"my name is vander nars and i was complete shit on OSI and im complete shit here but here i can try to nerf herd because its a free shard"

get the fuck out of here
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:"my name is vander nars and i was complete shit on OSI and im complete shit here but here i can try to nerf herd because its a free shard"

get the fuck out of here
Why is some bitch who plays a char named sexual pvp trash talking me? I dont know if you're some pimple faced teen who just hit puberty or just some cringey fuck who thinks that name is cool but you can stop dick riding me at anytime.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

triggered. hard.
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:triggered. hard.
You're doing a shit job at being an edgelord, try harder.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

idk you seem pretty edged ya fat bitch
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:idk you seem pretty edged ya fat bitch
Thats you trying harder? Recycling insults iv heard for the last 10+ years in uo? You dicking riding me from post to post and all you got is fat jokes?

I dont know why this glue eating autistic basement dweller keeps brothering me but someone needs to come find him before he fills hes depends.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

sounds like u might be fat
fish, bass
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

desalonne wrote:tiger idk that you get it man. Scripting isnt a problem when the casting is slower. The thing that makes scripting here so strong is the speed of the casting. When you can dump spells at server speed you will 9/10 times be faster than someone doing it manually. Teleporting faster than one can run would disappear with slower casting.

Yea people will still script. but thats when it comes down to skilled players > scripts because at that point its actually possible. If you get in the duel pits right now its IMPOSSIBLE to poison lock someone without DP. simply because you cannot cast fast enough to fizzle the cure. IF casting were changed it wouldnt matter what someones scripts gonna do because a smart player will know how to hold spells/when to drop to fizzle so on and so forth.

And any of the scripted FIELD pvp will still be useless like it is now. currently you can beat the scripts with a simple 2 1 drop. miniheal spam cant heal faster than 200 damage hitting at once ;)

and the arguement that archers will be to strong with that casting is simply innaccurate. They will be as they are now, no different. tho i would enjoy seeing a diminishing return on mortal similar to the paralyze diminishing return. i think that would go a long way to balance archers. maybe cut the apple timer from 2 minutes down to 1. But either way its playable.
Agree. It would bring skill partially back on this server. Right now someone who is completely useless in the field normally can hold down a mini heal/remove curse macro and contribute. I don't like it!