Please remove UOS

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LouisCOV

Re: Please remove UOS

Post by LouisCOV »

The staff they should make a survey. I am also in favor of UOS removal.
Janky likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

You know what?

I helped create this assistant. And I am tired of it ruining PvP, completely automating PvM and whatever else it broke when it was released three years ago.

Go ahead and remove it.
Lucifall
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Personally I like automation. Makes playing easier. And less like work. I already work a full time job. The whole ruining PvP argument boils down to one thing. People can heal faster. Making it harder to kill them. PvPers simply want to go whack, whack, your dead I win I am better than you HAHA and any time ANYTHING prevents that they moan and groan and demand that everything be nerfed into their favor. How bout this? Make repond work against players they are humanoid, remove SDI cap against players, make resist cap normal against players as well. Make bolas last longer. Why? Cause it would all be in my favor. One flame strike you would be dead. :beathorse:
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
ortiz likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Otim O'Connel wrote: People can heal faster.
Man, oh man, if that was the only issue I wouldn't even care.
Lucifall
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I think UOS only exacerbates a bigger problem which is casting. Casting is still shit in razor. Although UOS creates other problems.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Otim O'Connel wrote:Personally I like automation. Makes playing easier. And less like work. I already work a full time job. The whole ruining PvP argument boils down to one thing. People can heal faster. Making it harder to kill them. PvPers simply want to go whack, whack, your dead I win I am better than you HAHA and any time ANYTHING prevents that they moan and groan and demand that everything be nerfed into their favor. How bout this? Make repond work against players they are humanoid, remove SDI cap against players, make resist cap normal against players as well. Make bolas last longer. Why? Cause it would all be in my favor. One flame strike you would be dead. :beathorse:
Im sorry but this post is seriously fucking short sighted and stupid. I assumed you have never pvped before so you frankly have no fucking clue what your talking about let alone understand that their needs to be a balance in pvp. All of the changes you just ask for would ruin pvp and I know you pvmers love to think you're the only reason demise has a healthy community but if you step outta luna for 2 secs you would see the demise also currently host the largest pvp community outside of uof. It takes all types to make a healthy community and you should consider that before making stupid request.
Last edited by Vander Nars on August 26th, 2017, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legacy likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I honestly dont care either way. I kill anyone with or without steam. With or without OSI casting.

I will say this. I dont think UO steam is going anywhere cause of the problems it will cause if its taken away. But I dont care one way or the other.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Otim O'Connel wrote:Personally I like automation. Makes playing easier. And less like work. I already work a full time job. The whole ruining PvP argument boils down to one thing. People can heal faster. Making it harder to kill them. PvPers simply want to go whack, whack, your dead I win I am better than you HAHA and any time ANYTHING prevents that they moan and groan and demand that everything be nerfed into their favor. How bout this? Make repond work against players they are humanoid, remove SDI cap against players, make resist cap normal against players as well. Make bolas last longer. Why? Cause it would all be in my favor. One flame strike you would be dead. :beathorse:
Pvpers don't want automation fixed for it to be easier. We desire it to be fixed so that skill and balance come back to pvp. Being better skill wise is just about the only reason people compete in anything. People don't show up to the Olympics after training expecting results to be posted before the events. They show up to show their skill is better than everyone else they are competing against.

The fact that you don't understand why people are asking for a balance for pvp means you probably don't do it. Uo has one of the best player vs player experiences that any mmo has ever offered. That's why you see people continually come back to uo even after playing modern mmos. Because the sandbox pvp style thst uo has is unreplicatable. But that pvp requires balance and right now, demise offers much to be desired in the way of balance.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

The only PvP I ever do is with a gun. "snapneckwilly"
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Pvpers complain no matter what happens. They're basically the biggest babies on the shard. Your either kill them too fast or too slow. I'm sure even if it was 100% perfect they'd say it's too perfect.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Otim O'Connel likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Pvpers complain no matter what happens. They're basically the biggest babies on the shard. Your either kill them too fast or too slow. I'm sure even if it was 100% perfect they'd say it's too perfect.
It was a pvmer who made this post crying about about steam. Seems like yall do just as much crying.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Loler wrote:I honestly dont care either way. I kill anyone with or without steam. With or without OSI casting.

I will say this. I dont think UO steam is going anywhere cause of the problems it will cause if its taken away. But I dont care one way or the other.
I don't see removing steam as a popular option by pvpers nor pvmers. Although I'd support it personally.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Steam isn't going anywhere /endthread
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Loler

Post by Loler »

I consider myself a pvper and said i don't care either way. Remove steam dont remove. Change casting dont change. Any combination of the 4 options i domt care.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden and The Silvertiger like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Lets go back to UOAssist only.

But Im with Loler.

Makes no difference to me, 2/6 or 2/20 casting, steam or no steam. I just dont like hearing about dueling on this server. Can we just ban duels? BC anyone that matters know duels here dont mean shit.