BODS level question

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anoxsious

BODS level question

Post by Anoxsious »

Hello epic people of demise!

Quick question if you guys don't mind (I did look but couldn't find a appropriate thread for this feel free to move.)

Ok, So is there a minimum base skill level to get exceptional bods ?

What craft level is best for bod chars?

And 1 additional question. Crafting slayer weapons is there any restrictions like location or facet while crafting them? Is it just a random chance?

Thanks for your time in advance!
deathviper

Re: BODS level question

Post by deathviper »

.1 elf if your collecting bods

I prefer 120 blacksmithing when turning in filled bods for exceptional

Your chance of crafting slayer is up to the gods, no location restrictions
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

deathviper wrote:.1 elf if your collecting bods

I prefer 120 blacksmithing when turning in filled bods for exceptional

Your chance of crafting slayer is up to the gods, no location restrictions
All true but the last. Only God tier weapons are crafted in fel orc caves, so that's the place to be. Slightly better is crafting at mb's fel Brit gate vendor house. Good luck!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Anoxsious

Post by Anoxsious »

elf but skill doesnt matter ? is there a diff between lets say 50 tai and 80 tai
Anoxsious

Post by Anoxsious »

All true but the last. Only God tier weapons are crafted in fel orc caves, so that's the place to be. Slightly better is crafting at mb's fel Brit gate vendor house. Good luck!

mb's fel Brit gate vendor house ? Is this where you have your thief OR a serious suggestion :lol: :P I wanna get to know about this server... What makes this place better then the orc caves ? isn't it just a player placed house?

no offense genuinely confused.

Also how do i know if the location is actually contributing does is system msg anything or something ?
The Silvertiger

It was a joke, sorry. Everything dv said is true. Fel Britt gate is where a lot of PvP happens here, so even if you were able to make better things there I wouldn't advise it. Also, there isn't a forge and anvil there. Orc caves were the only place I could think of, off the top of my head, with a forge and anvil in a fel dungeon. I was actually going to say on the barracoon altar while barracoon is popped in despise, but the forge and anvil problem...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Anoxsious

Post by Anoxsious »

The Silvertiger wrote:It was a joke, sorry. Everything dv said is true. Fel Britt gate is where a lot of PvP happens here, so even if you were able to make better things there I wouldn't advise it. Also, there isn't a forge and anvil there. Orc caves were the only place I could think of, off the top of my head, with a forge and anvil in a fel dungeon. I was actually going to say on the barracoon altar while barracoon is popped in despise, but the forge and anvil problem...
yeah tought so ... :D sooooooo about the bods can i get nice small bods with say 30 -50 skill or do i need 80 to get exceptional ones ?
The Silvertiger

Anoxsious wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:It was a joke, sorry. Everything dv said is true. Fel Britt gate is where a lot of PvP happens here, so even if you were able to make better things there I wouldn't advise it. Also, there isn't a forge and anvil there. Orc caves were the only place I could think of, off the top of my head, with a forge and anvil in a fel dungeon. I was actually going to say on the barracoon altar while barracoon is popped in despise, but the forge and anvil problem...
yeah tought so ... :D sooooooo about the bods can i get nice small bods with say 30 -50 skill or do i need 80 to get exceptional ones ?
To be honest 120 human/elf or .1 elf are the best. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

Anoxsious

Post by Anoxsious »

does .1 give exceptional bods ?

(Thank you for the info btw i really appriciate it.)
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

no, only normal bods.
it gives such bods, that require lowest amount of ingots to fill them later, like daggers for example. thats why better to collect them with elf 0.1 skill (human has 20 skill by default)
Also check this topic, there are some helpful macros and infos about bods collecting:
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=8461
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Anoxsious

Post by Anoxsious »

ok but qwhy would i want REAALLLY bad bods with .1 im sencing that im missing something here ?

im assuming to get runic level bods i need 80+ ? base skill ?
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

when you turn books in, then this is done with a 120 skills
Peerless Hunter
deathviper

Post by deathviper »

Anoxsious wrote:ok but qwhy would i want REAALLLY bad bods with .1 im sencing that im missing something here ?

im assuming to get runic level bods i need 80+ ? base skill ?
People collect bods with elf's at .1 skill level so they get the bods that take the least amount of ingots to fill.

Then when you turn those finished bods in you want to use a character with 120 skill so that your chances of getting the good exceptional bods goes up.

Hopefully that helps...
Anoxsious

Post by Anoxsious »

it does thank you for your time.

BUt what i dont get IS getting the smallest bods dont helpo the runic bods correct ? because i need to turn in colored large bods to get runic hammers so why bother .1?
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

because with 0.1 you can get bods every hour
Peerless Hunter