Dear GMs

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Dear GMs

Post by Ajani »

Are y'all actually open to suggestions? I have a suggestion there is a command that allows us to see our arty chance like when farming miasma after every kill it will tell you your % chance to get a ML arty. It would be cool to see what the % chance is in doom.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
zulu2401 likes this.
Bad Religion

Re: Dear GMs

Post by Bad Religion »

Ajani wrote:Are y'all actually open to suggestions?.
dont think so
Loler

Post by Loler »

paragon/ml/champ artis dont have a point system like doom/tokuno its just a % drop chance.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bama likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

+1 Id like a command for doom points, would be kinda cool.

And also spawn damage numbers after each spwn like you get for harry.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

would be pretty hard to figure out how to do that honestly.
Discord: Amish#1299
Loler

Post by Loler »

theres already a script out there for champ spawn damage after. the points shouldnt be to hard either just announce character points for tokuno arti and for doom artis. each should be tracked.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Ya the numbers are already there. The math is done, just need to display it, or maybe a command to display it.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Arden wrote:Ya the numbers are already there. The math is done, just need to display it, or maybe a command to display it.
I believe the command is [ArtifactChance they just have to allow us to use it like [GuildTracking
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I'm waiting for them to allow us to use the command
[add

Wait this might belong in the QoL thread
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
MB

Post by MB »

You can use the term 'showladder' to see how you rank with Doom points against the rest of the shard. The higher you go in the rank, the more likely your artifact drop gets.
Arden

Post by Arden »

MB wrote:You can use the term 'showladder' to see how you rank with Doom points against the rest of the shard. The higher you go in the rank, the more likely your artifact drop gets.
Ill have to test this, but you the best if this works
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

On a side not, I understand not being able to escape through a red gate if you are flagged from combat but why has it been changed for Crim ? Everyone agrees we don't like that
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Staff has changed a lot of shit but still hasn't done a goddamn thing about auto spawn checking bots that are linked to easyuo and discord/email messages.... Why and what the fuck are you thinking? Please fuckin respond since you don't answer PMS
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Lol showladder is to see rank you are in of the 1v1 tourny...
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Staff need stop play with pvp account.
isterico and Tempest like this.