Recent Freezes -emergency bug-

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Recent Freezes -emergency bug-

Post by Bad Religion »

The the past couple days or so, there will be terrible lag, and these freezes that seem to be affecting a LOT of people. We just had a huge team fight with 12 people on my screen 4-5 of them are frozen and not moving casting etc.. It feels like lag switching and im curious if any of the pvm players on the server are experiencing this as well. Thanks
Bad Religion

Re: Recent Freezes -emergency bug-

Post by Bad Religion »

I have to relog to unfreeze or wait 45seconds-5 minutes for it to do it itself. Tonight was really bad, was happening every minute or two.
Legacy and Grifo like this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

When I was sitting AFK in the potion shop making pots the day of the sever move, I crashed 2-3 times. I haven't had an issue since, though. And my potion partner has had his guys logged on for days without a crash.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Yamaha-

Post by Yamaha- »

Happens to me a lot especially during fights
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Happened to me 3x within 15 mins of pvp.

Something must be done.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
koziar, Bad Religion and Grifo like this.
MB

Post by MB »

You scrubs just need to adapt to the challenges instead of always whining to have things fixed to your liking. Prep 5 clients before you start so that you can quickly relog and you should be able to get the jump on others who crashed.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I've actually done 2 prepped clients due to past connection issues.

You can literally switch clients hit enter and be back in-game at the snap of a finger.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

I have same problem.

Impossible play with this new server/route. Yesterday freezing all times.
Tempest and Bad Religion like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

i am freezing every 30 seconds or so.

I can't even pvp when 10+ people on screen.

GG - Time to quit.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
koziar and Bad Religion like this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Tempest, me too. I can't pvp :( but i can broken suits!

New hunt: sampire with afk macros.
Tempest likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

When we had that small skirmish at bucs last night, i saw two loop guys just freeze right in front of me, one came back right as he was dying, the other just died frozen.
Grifo and Tempest like this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Getting worse each passing day.

We need some transparency here...
Lucifall
Tempest and Grifo like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

i havent noticed any crashes or freezing on my end.
Discord: Amish#1299
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

You live in tram and don't have 15 people on your screen casting/dying/hitting at the same time
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Bad Religion wrote:The the past couple days or so, there will be terrible lag, and these freezes that seem to be affecting a LOT of people. We just had a huge team fight with 12 people on my screen 4-5 of them are frozen and not moving casting etc.. It feels like lag switching and im curious if any of the pvm players on the server are experiencing this as well. Thanks

today this had happened to me, to the point of being disconnected and having to reconnect (multiple times), now I wont point any fingers because people who point fingers at this guild just get beheaded by the Illuminati however, it was during a fairly excellent fel idoc....
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Bad Religion likes this.